I want to do rated but

LMAOOO nah you’re nice :~)

def going against the flow of the usual ‘really excited about the 1 legion tabard they got so they mog it on every one of their mogs even if it doesnt match at all’ in the most likely to be toxic category

1 Like

Best thing for you to do man is grab a friend and rp walk and dance in a skirmish without even trying to win for several games so you can learn what it feels like to lose. You’re just over thinking it.

2 Likes

If you’re worried about them raging on you after a loss just beat them to the punch. Macro this and hit it every time after a loss

/p WTF BRO YOUR TRASH GTFO
/camp

5 Likes

this made me chuckle

Hold up, that almost sounds like pvp is ‘scripted’ too. Kek

Play fury/ww/healer (anything but a disc should work)

Your #1 goal should be self improvement and you will inevitably run into folks that have no idea what they’re talking about and will get mad and blame other.

Its fine tho, better to scrub those types early on and find someone with similar goals and a fun attitude to play with.

And dont worry about being competitive or “good” and letting the game or other ppl ruin your mood or fun, by all means get better but raging over the myriad if dumb stuff in pvp atm will just…make your hairline recede

To an extent it might be, like rogue mage setting up their win condition. But there are variables that change. Compositions might have a script, but players are unpredictable until you face the same person and learn how they operate.

if i imagine hard enough it looks like a wrath tabard

2 Likes

Honestly, get your sh** kicked in repeatedly until you stop.
A lot of practice goes into getting better. Learn all the other classes out there, the synergy you have with a partner, keep up with patch notes of each class (and PvE trinkets too) All these things will work to your benefit. Duel EVERYONE that you can.

Also, unbind your “S” key from backpedal. Rebind everything else.
Here’s a good keybinding guide for pvp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgC9Tb2g6Kc

Pay attention to other classes and their buffs and the Cooldowns they use. Watch for trinket (when they use gladiators medallion for freedom from CC) then chain CC up appropriately to land/secure a kill on the target you need to.

You’re honestly going to learn the hard way, but when you learn these basics, you’ll have a blast and never want to go back to slaying dragons ever again except to help put you to sleep.

Also: Never link damage meters in battlegrounds, that’ll only make you seem like an absolute noob.

u fill it out really well

1 Like

This guy is a simp.

Just do it. Win or lose learn dominate or get dominated its all a part of the competitive scene. It happens to everyone. I usually look for anyone anywhere in LFG or on my shard of servers.

Yeah a loss in rated feels better than a loss in skirm. Atleast in rated it means something. After so many losses ect you’ll be placed inna bracket with those of your skill level. Make a group in LFG “learning arena chill games” I promise you you’ll find games.

Some you might even win. And that will feel wayyyyyy better than any skirm game.
Eventually you’ll get 1600 and you’ll feel good about yourself. Just don’t bring that here, because of the egos they will belittle you. But even personal bests are great goals to achieve.

Try arena when season starts. Stick with it. Never do a skirm again. Worst partners of life are there.