I unsubscribed in less than a week

Boring quests
Bad writing

Torghast is like raiding but only clearing trash, for no reward

Everything is super unbalanced

The writing is on the wall, end game will be slogging through the maw and torghast which is just pointlessly boring and awful

Fastest ive unsubbed, this xpac was the final straw for wow. Probably wont be back. Although i will keep earning gold so that i can earn my money back

Worst xpac by far, and thats saying something coming from bfa

125 Likes

Disagree with everything you said except this

Torghast blows and is not fun or rewarding in any way.

58 Likes

Bye.

13 Likes

41 Likes

They should consider adding set recolors like they did with Islands. If they add more importance to it, folks will probably lose their minds.

6 Likes

Gold for me ?

4 Likes

I see no problem with this.

1 Like

cool thank you for letting us know

11 Likes

Ive actually enjoyed them so far all the way thru to choosing a covenant and beyond.

must mean group content, Ive not seen nearly the problems at max level in world combat as that joke BFA was when you hit 120 but were under 300 ilvl…now THAT was horrible.

BFA blew chunks. Probably in the worst 2 expansions of the game, only outdone by Cata, Id say.

6 Likes

ive gotten a legendary for every torghast clear what is the issue lol

2 Likes

The bosses and minibosses are the only hard part of Torghast so far(besides the swinging axe/fire trap) so I don’t really understand that comment.

1 Like

I completely agree with you.
I was having the same xp as you.
Only I am @ lvl 55 and was hoping it would get better.
It did for a little while when I got to Mald. but then it regressed back to terribleness again.

4 Likes

Lol. It hasn’t even been a week.

9 Likes

Bye Felicia!

2 Likes

A bad game is a bad game, it wont be better in a week , a month or a year

12 Likes

No one cares. :popcorn: :champagne:

6 Likes

Great, thanks for the update… Any other unimportant information you would like to share with the rest of us? Hell all you do now a days is troll the forum any ways.

5 Likes

I feel my opinion is highly valued so i like to share it with my followers

1 Like

Oh how self important people are nowadays… go ahead unsub the game will be better for it :wink:

3 Likes

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective
characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
“hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia”
based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
“their delusional belief in the project’s merits never wavers”

7 Likes