I unsubscribed in less than a week

I’m actually getting extremely frustrated. I know drops don’t always happen in dungeon runs, but back to back I’m just getting nothing. Tanking everything and even mythics, 0 drops. So discouraging to tank dungeons and not get anything. Had a good about 5-7 runs on heroics where I got nothing. Bleh.

1 Like

Many of us actually enjoy collecting all that stuff you dont care about.

If I were to go into any creative writing workshop and said “this is bad” without any context as to why, I would be kicked out faster than you could possibly imagine.

Not specifying the actual problems in the game isn’t beneficial. All it does is create a tunnel for developers without any proper guidance. What many don’t understand is that QA testers, beta testers, and forums exist so that people can accurately relay a with something, because oftentimes, many people who exist in forms of media and art won’t be able to spot their own mistakes. This is a common habit and I urge you to look into it more if you’re not familiar on the subject.

Above all, saying something is bad without specification just makes you look like a tantrum-throwing child who’s just mad because the game isn’t what you wanted it to be. Which, you know, is fine. Not everybody has to like the same thing, but making it out to be that it’s bad because it doesn’t jive with you personally isn’t feedback. It’s just blatant entitlement.

1 Like

Can… but don’t. Almost never

Posting in a Tuiie thread.

If Blizzard wants to pay people to do their job then that is fine. They can then expect writing workshop quality of feedback. However they don’t pay the players to tell them what is wrong with the game. So the quality of feedback they get is mostly mediocre at best because a lot of people simply don’t know why they don’t like something. They just know it doesn’t feel right.

Good. Now if you’d only stop polluting the forums with your silly bile.

Goodbye

Good riddance

The game will be better off with one less troll hater.

1 Like

I 100% agree with you OP. This expansion is a hot pile of garbage. They have lost all creative talent and vision for this game. I’d recommend Immortals Fenyx Rising or Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. More enjoyable!

1 Like

Actually the game will be better off with less fanboys. You know what is never helpful? A echo chamber.

5 Likes

I don’t get all the hate, its been fun so far.

Opened up more night fae stuff too that led to even more stuff!

To be fair wasn’t Legion a little rough at the beginning? They eased up a bit and it became one of WoWs best.

And another pointless troll.

If Blizzard have you a bar of gold you’d find a reason to complain about.

Some of you people just thrive on being bitter and angry.

There are a core group of people who just write post after post after post expansion after expansion full of “I hate ( fill in the black). “Blizz is evil” and on and on. At some point it is simply toxic.

If it was one post, fine, everyone has an opinion. The person who started this thread has a long long negative track record of troll behavior.

Calling out the inappropriate behavior is reasonable.

Watch, next week there will be more of the same even though they “unsubbed”.

There are more productive ways to seek attention.

I can’t take this seriously knowing it’s coming from the person who used to say this before every single post on the forums:

3 Likes

Idk, I enjoyed legion other then the bugged yet amusing legiondary badluck protection which actually worked in reverse.

Yeah that’s an understatement

While this is true just because it’s possible to get rewards does not mean the content is rewarding.

You can get mounts/pets from dungeons too but if the only reward from dungeons was the possible chance of a mount at the end they wouldn’t feel that great either.

Pathfinder, WQ, artifact power not letting you easily switch specs…

Biggest issue I’m having while leveling right now is hitting that annoying silver exclamation point, hit it in Bastion once, now just hit it in Ardenweald. I have only been doing side quests if I do hit those otherwise been sticking strictly to the main stories so as to not level too quickly but yeah.

Would like to add, when I hit this in Bastion, only needed like 2 or 3 side quests, never hit this in Maldraxxus, so that zone seemed like it was paced well, Ardenweald, am only 30% into 57 and hit this again so feels like this zone is the least well paced so far. Honestly just seems like Blizz still didn’t get the pacing quite right.

Ideally, at least IMO, you should only need a very small number of side quests, but almost 2/3rds of a level short from just sticking to the main stories seems a bit wrong.

It’s not a matter of paying people to do their job, my guy.

If you want the game to be better, give better feedback. It’s a returning investment. If not, then don’t play.

3 Likes

All those things was great. Alt friendlyness is killing the game.

Big issue right now nothing has rewards because we got to be alt friendly and make it so nothing is worthwhile to do. Can’t have mains get ahead of alts. So they limit your playtime like some crappy facebook game. May as well put a energy bar on your activities.

I’ve died more to traps than mobs.