I unsubbed

blizz i unsubbed from your game and u will never see me on this game again. U ban me IN GAME and silenced me on forum for nothing. U literally are just mad that i called suspicious people out that is probably hacking the game and u think its not weird that i get dc all the time and lag in pvp cause these hackers said they was going to fried my router well GUESS WHAT… THEY DID. U silence me so i can not reply to them Nd defend myself but i think u ban me for a different reason :thinking:… u think i was flying and hacking in the game bc the screenshot the guy on forums took and HE SET ME UP AND GOT ME BANNED BUT I’M NOT A HACKER I ALREADY TOLD U. So blizz use ur head if u know how. I will be reporting all people on here that replies to me trolling and i will make tickets on u if any of u accuse me of hacking cause im Starting to think u guys are sided with kohru and viciouz the hackers that got me perma banned on my other account. SO BYE NOW AND U IF UR WHO IM TALKING ABOUT U KNOW WHO U ARE AND SORRY BLIZZ BUT UR NOT GETTING MY MONEY ANYMORE SINCE U CHOOSE TO SUPPORT THEM. :wave: bye.

P.s. Im not never lag switching and idk anyones acct paszs and email so idc how to hack and u know i cant fly in game and attack people and cany be attack back like kohru and i do not fry peoples router or hack there ip so do not ban me agakn blizz

2 Likes

Yes

10copper

2 Likes

But I saw the pic. It was you clearly flying through the air like Peter Pan! :man_fairy:

1 Like

bye hecker

1 Like

Awesome news. Thanks for sharing that you unsubbed.

This reads like a manifesto from a person that was at the bottom of their class at DeVry.

5 Likes

This literally means you are always lag switching.

3 Likes

That’s exactly how I took it. I saw the pic of Christieboo flying and reported it as any normal person would.

3 Likes

You have been REPORTED cause ur a little dumb liar

Repoorted for calling people names. That’s against the ToS. Do Better, Be Better!

8 Likes

Yea christie this isn’t a good look. You can’t call people names. I’m going to have to report you again sadly.

1 Like

Christiboo is a very angry young man. I hope he finds peace after Warcraft.

1 Like

:dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:
looks like a diary entry NGL

1 Like

Not quite. It just means that they at least lag switched once. This could imply they have lag switched only once or a few times or possibly always.

The negation of “never” would just mean they have lag switched at least once.

1 Like

True true. At the very least this is admission of lag switching at some point so the ban was justified.

1 Like

A flying lag switcher! Rank 1, here comes Christiboo!

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:
:grimacing:
:scream:

:joy::ghost::man_dancing:t2:

1 Like

Bye none of u talk to me

That’s pretty inconsiderate of you, Christieboo. I’m afraid it goes against the Social Contract, and I’ll have to report it to the proper authorities.

2 Likes

BYE BYE GOODBYE BYE BYE BYE DONT CARE get off my google feed with these bait posts. Goodbye also ps. Stop accepting discord or skype calls from random people and maybe your router wont get hit off