I turned in charms 600 times, you removed stats equal to nearly 2000 turnins worth

I checked out the frogs for one session and got about 600 turnins worth of lesser charms or about 600 boxes. So the 600 boxes x 12 would be 7200 (realistically closer to 6000 and 2400 stamina) stats. My cloak went from near 6k in stats and 50k stamina to 2500 on each, and 25k stamina. 2500 x 7 = 17500/12 = 1458 and the 25k stamina is worth 1041 turnins. I have done EVERYTHING EVERY SINGLE DAY. If your going to “Fix” things, do it correctly. Remove 800 from each stat and 16000 stamina, not 2500 from each and 25000 stamina.

15 Likes

Just think of it as an extra nerf for all the bronze, rep, and gems you got, too.

74 Likes

Youre not going to find any sympathy tbh.

57 Likes

Yes but you used the advantage from the frogs to snowball your cloak into a much bigger lead than was possible through legitimate means. You are now being put on an even playing field with those that did not cheat.

The lesson here is to not cheat next time.

48 Likes

It’s not for you to decide your own punishment

21 Likes

600 times…you know what you were doing when you did it.
also, you kept all the rep and bronze.

30 Likes

Froggers should be forced to have a “Frogger” title in their name for the duration of the event

39 Likes

bahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
lol
rofl
lmao

19 Likes

Its not a 1 to 1 ratio they go off of. Blizzard fixed things correctly, in terms of they developed a basic number based on a sample using either an average or median of some kind.

Not going to lie, it would certainly suck to have your progress gone that didn’t have anything to do with the “bugged” farms, but Blizzard is choosing to not care about that. If you participated or gained a certain amount they are putting you into an umbrella of nerfs. Regardless of what anyone who got nerfed considers “fair”, Blizzard is choosing to be “fair” in their nerf of everyone’s cloak.

Be glad they didnt take your upgraded gear, assuming you have any of it.

5 Likes

Lolz welcome to our world bud, ive been playing a ton and only have like 2000 stats on my mains cloak if that.

How about quit crying and be happy that you get to keep the gear you bought with frog bronze

15 Likes

they can show it off with their 556 gear to us peasants who actually lost meaningful progress

2 Likes

So you admit you exploited?

You should be thankful they didn’t ban you considering you violated the EULA.

13 Likes

Please be cognizant that the nerf to the stats was very much a slap on the hand. Be grateful your entire character was not reset.

11 Likes

And a non-removable “naughty hat” of some kind too!

2 Likes

What’s your gear iL at? How much bronze did you get to spend on turn-ins?

5 Likes

The tears of frog exploiters fuel me.

12 Likes

Id actually like that so people stop calling me a frogger.

stop complaining and go grind. easy solution.

1 Like

i still don’t get how people can be so ignorant of this, if you actually farmed frogs enough to be a frogger it’s your gear that trumps your cloak by a mile and guess what? the real froggers will still do 10x or 20x our dps with THEIR GEAR

6 Likes

you got to keep your upgraded gear though or whatever you spent your bronze on so you are still ahead

plus you got the achievement for all the heroic raids without your frogging you would be without.

1 Like