I transfered to stormrage, so am no longer looking, thanks guys!

Hello! As the title explains what I’m looking for, I’ll keep it short and simple. I’m looking for a new guild to raid with going into 9.1. I’m currently on Sargeras ( A ) I came back on a dead realm and transferred to sarg where I joined a newer guild, hoping that they would be able to throw a team together before 9.1 came along. Since 9.1 is around the corner and they don’t really have a heroic team together even, I’ve decided to start trying to look for a new home that plans on pushing CE content. I am very dependable, I’m also willing to put in the work for my spot! If you have openings and feel like i would be a great contribution to your team, please reach out :slight_smile:

my Discord is Aly#9853 If you’d like to chat or would like more information!

*** I really prefer to stay on Alliance side ***

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

We could try to make room for the right healer :slight_smile:

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are reclearing each week and building a strong team for 9.1. We are not going to get 10/10 this time around.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS but would love to get a Priest who can DPS and Heal. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hello Nerve is a alliance side guild 10/10 Mythic on Emerald Dream ! We are looking for a Resto Druid to bring into our raid for 9.1 we raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8pm-12pm EST ! if these times work out for you I would love to talk to you more about joining us for our push in another CE for 9.1! PM me when u get the chance via discord below
Discord : Atlien#1442
Bnet : JCZ#1194

Messaged you!

Hey Alylyssae! I’m Jimmiejam on [A] Proudmoore with Illicit. We’re looking to bring in some healers for our team going into 9.1. Currently our prog in CN was 8/10m and looking to push for CE in the coming tier. I added you in discord at Mookaladouche, so lets connect and chat! If you wanted to check out our Recruitment post, here it is for you to check through if you wanted.