I told yall phase 3 raid would be Sunken Temple

Why do we think all raids will be 20 from now on? I know blizz talked about adding 20 man and MC being 20 man. I’m just not sure that means ST will be 20 man. Did blizz clarify that all will be, or just a difference of interpretation?

This isn’t meant hostile btw. Genuinely asking.

That gives me flashbacks to the Silithus pvp sand event which was utter garbage. Please no.

2 Likes

My moneys on un goro being the next pvp zone.

1 Like

I could see the next PvP area being Hinterlands, with the Wildhammer and Revantusk.

4 Likes

That’s too high of a level.

Because Blue said…

ST is a level 50ish dungeon, and according to Crudlord has been datamined to have a 3 day lockout suggesting it is the next raid in phase 3. I mean they COULD do something crazy like make it a level 60 raid, but that is doubtful.

Thank you very much. That is exactly the clarification i was looking for. Much appreciated and yeah crud is right, the datamine is looking strong

Put the first boss in the bottom pit, 2nd boss in the bottom pit after event (six boss council), 3rd boss trolls in troll room, 4u boss hakkar in his room, 4 drakes in central chamber as a council boss, last boss eranikus in his room. Plenty of space.

It’s 48-55, stv is 30-45, ashenvale is 28-30. I see a pattern of the pvp zone always being 5 lvls higher than cap at max. So fits perfect imo

Yeah, but he got a month off due to suspension, seems like he’s going that way again.

Glad it is not zf.

Thats my gold farm p3.

1 Like

I’d take that bet. I’m going in on Hinterlands.

They announced the P3 raid would be 20 man. Whether thats ST (my preferred but in game quest availability contradicts this “datamine”) or Mara (bleh please no, but in game quest availability does sadly point to this) whichever will be 20 man.

1 Like

I guess all the gold sellers are happy it isn’t Maraudon either, can’t stop mage boosting right.

Ungoro would be so dope as a pvp event zone though lol.

1 Like

it depends, Alliance has no flight point near ST, Swamp almost has no quest. So Alliance players just do it once for the class quest. On the other, Mara is close to one of the largest quest hubs and one of the most popular dungeons, it’s way easier to find players for Mara than ST on Alliance side.

They previewed it as being a Scarlet Monastary or Scarlet adjacent raid at Blizzcon. Unless something has switched, they’ve had plenty of red herring things in datamined information already. They could scale Stratholme Live side down to 50 and make it a raid.

I do see this as possible though given the information. However, it’s far from confirmed. They could even give us two raids. Who knows?

I mean they teased sm for sure, but not what phase. Maybe SM will be a new 60 raid. As in an expanded new area of SM

sunken temple is awesome :expressionless: it’s not even that hard to navigate once you get a feel for it. the layout kinda reminds me of a dungeon in a Zelda game.

1 Like

nethergard keep is just a tiny bit longer than stonard :expressionless: