I Thought LFG Authenticator Stopped WTS LFG?

Not if your opinion is that the earth is flat or that birds aren’t real. You can’t claim that you’re being wronged by something you agreed to when you bought the game. That is a bad argument. And you should focus on the better arguments you’ve raised.

1 Like

How is it a massive inconvenience? You’ll do it once and then not touch it again for months to log in.

1 Like

:joy: I’m just saying I don’t like it and do not want to use it. You are putting words in my mouth. :joy:

basically this?

That doesn’t mean Blizzard shouldn’t try and curb these negative things but the ‘minor inconvenience’ isn’t really a good thing on the whole after the bot writers solve the current hoop. Each filter you toss on accumulates for the actual player and NOT THE BOT.

It’s a slippery slope where inevitably what happens is that your just adding ‘security’ features that just inconvenience the actual player base and not the people you were targeting in the first place

Yes, you can do it once and sit on it for a few months currently. At this point you should be legitimately questioning what the point of it even was in the first place though.

It’s ultimately a completely pointless hoop that shouldn’t have been implemented in the first place. Instead a better option would have been to incorporate a customizable filter for the LFG tool. Sort of like the addon I use and have used for quite a long time that kept 90% of the spam away. That literally fixes it and what they implemented did not.

1 Like

You dont HAVE to.

1 Like

Yes, very well put!

1 Like

So disable all security because it can be circumvented? Guess we should leave the bank vault unlocked because safe crackers exist. No reason to not put my social security number here too since hackers can get it.

I don’t really get the “it isn’t perfectly and permanently effective, so do nothing” argument.

1 Like

I mean it’s ineffective 100% of the time, bank vault is a terrible analogy. Ur trying too hard to look smart. If you really want to show you are smart, try to understand Nanami’s post even if you disagree with our point of view.

Never said that but way to be facetious. The current security doesn’t actually do anything but add additional hoops to things in the game itself.

It only provides a temporary speed bump for botters at best and still continues to inconvenience a few actual paying customers who will stop being customers after too much inconvenience for the sake of ‘hoops for bots to be programed to auto jump.

That’s the problem with the current system and why I said that a better system to implement would have been a filter to the LFG tool.

1 Like