I think my post just got instant deleted

Hi,

I just made a post in the wrong forum and I think it may have been auto-deleted. I clicked edit to try and move the post to the correct forum, but now it appears to be gone, getting a 404 not found. It did briefly show a possible spam / auto-hidden message.

Here was the link to the post according to my history:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/mass-transferring-characters/1179247

Could someone restore the post to this support forum please?

1 Like

what was the general idea you posted about? And what forum was you trying to post on?

That’s really weird. That 404 page is much different than the usual “Post not found 404” page that usually has the forum font and background etc.

I wonder if the forum software might have eaten it? I will be interesting to see if the Blues are able to see the post or not, but my guess is that it might actually be gone.

2 Likes

Mass transferring characters Would be the correct link I’d think. The OP’s is missing the /wow/t . Still 404s but it’s what you’re used to.

Update: Doesn’t 404 now that Vrak unhid it :slight_smile:

1 Like

If a post/thread is instantly removed it usually is our spam system temporarily hiding it until it can be reviewed by a Moderator.

I believe I moved that thread to General Discussion since it was feedback for our Game Developers and not something that Customer support would be able to assist with.

I’m not sure why the system would have hid it, but I can unhide it for you.

Edit: I think it was considered spam because of multiple edits to it in a short amount of time. It looks like you moved it back to the CS Forum, which is considered an edit.

1 Like