I think it's time to make multi boxing against the rules

Multibox defenders say that it is in Blizzard’s hands to decide what is appropriate or not. So since it isn’t against ToS, MBers shouldn’t be villified.

… But then the same defenders flag a post that doesn’t go against CoC and say that their reason for flagging the post is justified. :thinking:

2 Likes

I didn’t say it was justified but not so far out there that it would be impossible.

People report on here because you disagree with them, heck you have to watch how you say things, I could be saying you a lot in a post and they think I’m poking my finger at them when it’s a general statement to their question/post. People are soft skinned on these forums and overreact but if you have dozens if not hundreds of the same old crying posts yeah I’m sure people get tired of it at some point.

1 Like

Did you know the blue buffalo pet food was using bi product in their food for quite a few years, they lied about it and were sued, eventually they just removed the no bi product on the packaging as it is a legal binding contract, then later they took it out and readded it back.
The legal system is flawed in how you can use words or just lie in general.

Just because a bag of food says it’s GMO free doesn’t mean it is, only a single ingredient has to be non gmo.

A good example with how corrupt our country is, I saw a youtube video the other day about some pharma drug. It was funded, researched, developed and tested by tax payers then they charged us 2 grand a month to purchase it when it was going for 8$ in other countries.

Just some food for thought, lying on their monthly statement isn’t too far out there.

No!

Never! I like Warmode!

Servers with low population? Ghost servers?
It would be better to have a single server for everyone then, than to keep servers with 10000 people and another with 1000 people.

I am not complaining about this.
I just said that there are bigger problems that cause little player interaction, which are not related to multiboxing.
Like trolling.

People will always look at nationality, language barrier, Raid Io, DPS / Achiev / AOTC, zoodiac, whatever, to decide who is good to be in the group of winners.
And none of this has anything to do with multibox being practiced.

They will do something about it once Asmongold makes a video about it and enough people threaten to quit over it. Until then, they will continue to ignore a problem that obviously benefits them without much risk.

Just always remember the quote “Do you guys not have phones??” And remember that that is blizzards mentality now. To basically create a mobile game with better graphics that just so happens to be on PC. This is a money machine… not a video game.

Make node single tap again and watch all the multiboxers cry

1 Like

I stand by what I said, and no they’d have to cram everyone together into 15-40k pop realms but yes keep them individual. This is what ruined most of the community people missed about before crz. You had a reputation to uphold with a finite amount of players and the same players you’d see day in and day out.

By the way since it wasn’t clear you commented on someones post, I then replied as to what I thought about it, wasn’t directed at you.

All the noobs would cry as well. But yeah they’d go and farm boes or mounts like the bloodfeasters.

Hey… At least it keeps them from filling up theAH with a bazillion flasks and mats

I think 100% of the market would disagree with you, they may not always be common everywhere and on every server but they do contribute to making flasks and mats cheaper. I personally don’t care if you can’t make gold because there’s competition, having a multiboxer farm vs the same amount of people farming is no different in the grand scheme especially since they account for such a small % of the player base vs the thousands of noobs that think the only way to make gold is farm like a multiboxer on one toon.

But at the same time they’re the only ones making money from it in the end which gives single players a harder time.

Used to make bank off flasks and stuff. Now it’s even worse because you never know if your stuff will ever sell

1 Like

There have already been thousands of threads over the years saying the same thing. This what be any different.

Cheating is against the rules, unless said cheating involves paying for more WoW accounts.

#BlizzardValues

Can you imagine if FPS games allowed you to simply control like five different guns at the same time? Or a fighting game allowed you to have five characters all spread out a few pixels apart, just a wall of jump kicks flying at you?

Not true go to the economy discord plenty of people making gold, consumables are a highly competitive market which is why I don’t bother anymore, you have to cancel scan so often it get’s tedious, basically you put up 10 you get undercut in less than a second, put up more etc. over and over. Multiboxers aren’t the reason why you aren’t making gold, this late into the expansion consumables are the only reliable although I admit very little income way to make gold atm.

They were in another thread passing on their crazy bible babble that was just as bad as that comment and comparison, I am really serious I would like to know how they lasted this long but there are a lot of the humans that are the same way.

Like that lady that left her dog outside and it froze to death, she put it in the microwave and sued the company because it didn’t have a warning sticker on it that said you couldn’t do that and won like a million dollars. This was around 10-15 years ago, I wasn’t able to find the article about it but there are plenty of other embarrassing posts out there that are equally as dumb.

You don’t have the entire story/conversation so don’t make assumptions.

I don’t need to have seen anything to know your post is out of line.

2 Likes

I mean as far as I’m concerned if you can’t handle the internet I probably wouldn’t be on it. What I said was a clear and cut question that I’m surprised that they’re still around especially from a previous interaction that you clearly didn’t witness and obviously don’t care to. It was making an assumption that they’ve had a boring life of doing one or two things and as far as my previous interactions with them have been very illogical and or very dumb in my opinion.

When multiboxing is the topic this should say enough.