I think it's time to make multi boxing against the rules

I haven’t ran into a multiboxer in probably a year, all of them are in stand still farming spots and or doing dungeons for mounts or what ever, they account for a very small % I’m guessing at most 5% but obviously I don’t have the stats. You have to remember it’s one person behind the keyboard, not how many characters they’re using lol.

They just need to break the ability for multiboxer to be able to tap nodes and farm so efficiently

That would be a start

This would be a good start.

“Wow that one guy is controlling all those characters? That’s so cool!”

-literally no one ever

2 Likes

I mean if all you’re doing is farming mats then you’d probably be broke anyway even if they didn’t exhaust the nodes, farming mats is such a bad way to make gold.

No, botting messes with the economy, not boxing.

I know of a few griefers who don’t multibox. Should they make a rule again griefers in general?

Solo playing discourages player interaction from others. What in the world should they do about the awful soloers. LOL

If you don’t want to play more than just one character at a time, that’s fine. Some people actually ENJOY playing 2 or more at a time. Maybe play the game the way you want to and don’t worry about how others play. Blizzard says it’s fine and there is NOTHING they do that’s against the TOS.

/peace

1 Like

Doesnt matter. Theyre going to do it anyway.

I agree. and as I said…as long as this idiotic forum ALLOWS it, they’ll keep doing it.
You hand a 12 year old a lighter, something is going to burn.

1 Like

It’s super creepy seeing them.
Like the borg.

2 Likes

Actually very untrue, multiboxers drive the prices of items down while inflating the economy with raw gold by the millions from dungeon spam

1 Like

Some people don’t understand that spam is a reportable offense, but it’s not one that gets enforced terribly often unless excessive.

1 Like

The issue stems from Isboxer which is a program that lets you replicate keyboard presses and mouse clicks.

So it makes, for example, you able to press a macro and now you have five mice on five screens and you click the herb. Then the program replicates the click five times.

I think it’s like $50 for a year for the program.

Like I tried multiboxing without Isboxer and Keyclone and it’s horrible lol.

This is only a problem because blizzard doesn’t slap the wrists of those that wrongfully flag constantly

Or here’s a thought: People could start chiming in on the thousand other threads made on this subject instead of starting new threads every 5 minutes, which itself is an abuse of the posting system in the first place.

The flag is just in this case. (And no, I didn’t flag this, but I think it was well deserved, this topic is old and needs to be put down finally.)

2 Likes

Yes look out, we need to make room for another black blood elves or high elves thread

What are you drinking? My wife got a real kick when she saw a boxer the other day.
Projecting doesnt help your arguments.

1 Like

So you can’t or wont accept the evidence that proves you wrong and just want to whine about something right? got it…bet you whine about tv or music you dont like and dont listen to because you just need to whine about everything

1 Like

Sure. Where are they? Not on the front page, or the second. So the only other option is necro’ing an old one, which is against the rules.

1 Like

You get a message from admin saying you resurrected an old thread, so people make new ones and take a chance on getting flagged.

1 Like

How could that possibly be projecting, are you implying I multibox lol?

Perhaps with 4 other characters you would have the manpower to form a coherent thought

Edit: Not to mention you’ve repeatedly talked about your wife knowing the basics of the game and she doesn’t even know you box? Do you do it secretly when she slumbers or what

Because they set this idiot system up in the first place.
They need a better ignore option and to remove this joke flag and replace it with a full blow ‘report’ so that its taken more seriously.
Then hand out real punishments for flagging/reporting abuses.
But they arent going to because this forum software is literally set up to let the patients run the asylum.