I think I’m a boomer

They forgot to make the game fun while XIV continues to improve drastically with each patch while releasing more frequent updates. Ofc this game is dying and almost no one likes it anymore.
The WoW dev team is more concerned about making their Twitter orbiters happy than the player base as a whole.

6 Likes

Some people reach a point in their life where they stop trying new things and start dismissing anything new or different or changed as automatically bad without giving it a chance. That is when you reach boomerhood, regardless of what generation you were born to.

2 Likes

And some new things are just objectively bad, like pretty much all of the popular music released since around 2005 or so.

1 Like

Three tomestone grind steps for the relic weapon btw, much improvement.

Well my first laptop was a Speak and Spell and it runs WoW just fine.

1 Like

Nothing cool about them.

2 Likes

That stereotype is false. I’ve seen plenty of boomers and even older folks trying to hit KSM and ask for help. :o:

1 Like

you guys are always talking about 14 yet your always here subbed it’s amazing cause you claim its so much better why are you playing wow if ff is so amazing oh ya we know why ff suffers the same old problems wow does. guess i need to go to ff forums and talk about how wow is so great.

2 Likes

im a millenial and i think draenei ugly. :ok_woman:

1 Like

you got a crush on me boomer.

1 Like

ugly goat boomer. :raising_hand_woman: has wrinkles.

60 to 80ish, I don’t think they are close to “mostly dead”

Once the lower half of their age bracket is 80ish then you could probably claim that.

im 340 years old.

Also points off for not being a classic account.

LoL,

Look, a real boomer. Typhoons were HUGE

How old are you exactly? People don’t suddenly stop liking the things they’ve liked all their lives when they reach retirement age.

1 Like

What’s wrong with being a boomer? Or a millennial or x-whatchamacallit…

O.o

:cookie:

I’m a millenial and I think blood elves look like Chrissy Hynde!

Yeah, you’re a Boomer.

Are you over 60?