I still want more druid-races

ngl, i was expecting another blood elf druid thread
i think out of those three pandaren makes the most sense. they taught martial arts to the other races but what have the other races taught the pandaren?

If we got alliance HE, we could have gotten those Thalassians from Quel’danil who have the potential to be druids

I’d love vulpera druids. Or any smaller race druids. I have fun playing my druid but I don’t really like the way trolls or taurens look.

2 Likes

Let us not forget gnome. Here, Blizzard, take my gold - for gnome druids.

Submarine water form, airship flight form, some nifty mechanical travel form, mechacat feral and…actual real tank tank!

What’s not to love!

If blizzard doesn’t have 53 playable races and 27 classes all perfectly balanced, they aren’t trying hard enough.

I firmly believe extra druid races are the “break in case of emergency” type deal.

I expect they’ll be dripped out eventually, to keep people interested or levelling alts.

Also, they make for great cosmetics which people will be excited for.

Blood Elves and Draenei. Blood Elves should have had Druids since TBC.

Gnome demon hunters first!

Pretty much sums up every druid request.

ya’ll have more druids on the horde than us on the alliance and you want more/another one? no

unless of course you’re advocating for the removal of all race/class restrictions in which case sure cause then things would be even and it would just be whatever race you wanted to play

I volunteer to train them.

My list includes:
Dwarves, especially since Blizzard foolishly made Wildhammer just customization rather than their own AR which likely would have had druid anyways.

Draenei, because it’d be cool and they’ve learned some of shamanism. They could step from there into Druidism through their Furbolg or Night Elven allies.

Pandaren, like you said based off the celestials for their forms. The August Celestials are Wild Gods after all.

Orcs, there is at least one orc who claims to be a druid already… and I think it’d be cool. Long allies of the Tauren and darkspear I could see them breach into the study of Druidism.

More druids I say!

1 Like

Other druids who are not tauren or trolls would be nice.
At the Alliance, I would celebrate draenei.

The counterpart to the Horde would be Felorcs :slight_smile:

I assume as it is Blizzard arent concerned about it unless it fits the narrative they are developing.

I also think they probably bear in mind the popularity of the class - which may vary to an extent but if Druids are already well represented in every facet of the game… adding more would encourage more druids overall. Thats not in the spirit of balance and considering how long Druids have had it so good I dont think they are in any rush.

My personal preference would be for Dryads/Centuars or Naga.

1 Like

We tried training other races to be druids back during the Legion assaults. Unfortunately, they kept spontaneously combusting.

On the other hand, the plants in the Order Hall garden have never been more vibrant.

Forsaken Druids, decaying flesh dripping from their bones, flies buzzing around. In the immortal words of the Halloweentown Mayor:
“…sounds fun. I fully endorse it. Let’s try it at once!”

“That doesn’t make sense.” - Blizzard in regards to many of the class combos they’ve added throughout the years.

Just make it a free for all. Any race/class combo. Gogogo.

Gimme

I’d probably race change my druid right away if they added a new interesting option for Alliance. I have too many night elves as it is. Pandaren could be fun, and they do have that connection to some Wild Gods even if they call them something else. I can imagine them becoming bulls for bear form, tigers for cat form, crane and cloud serpents for travel form.

Dwarf druids

Easy fix

I quite like the fact that races can’t play certain classes based on the lore. Not many companies do that and I appreciate that a lot

However, the lore can be conformed. Druidism wasn’t created with only 7 races that were allowed to learn it. Malfurian could go on trips to Pandaland or Vulpera-land and teach them how to druid, just like all races were allowed to become Death Knight because Bolvar opened the floodgates for more DKs for SL.

Final note: I did notice that NPCs for a race that couldn’t be druids were using druid magic. I think it was the Pandaren but I could be wrong

1 Like

Dwarves are lame.

We got the coolest dwarf race in game playable and still barely anyone plays them.