I still dont have my trading post mount whats going on?

Yep. Just like I said. First of the month. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

glad i never bought nothing yet.

Yeah I’m bugged too.

No mounterino.

All that maintenance and it’s still broken lol

1 Like

I don’t think that’s true…

Probably not. But I don’t think it matters. Now…then…whenever…eventually. :slightly_smiling_face:

i know, it’s honestly funny just how broken the entire thing is, even after 3 days of maintenance. lol

Go spread misinformation elsewhere.

1 Like

I mean, I think it does matter since it’s a reward people want.

1 Like

No kitty for me either :frowning:

Better idea…you and I got awful toon names. Let’s go change them together! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me neither, but I read enough posts that it’s still broken.

First I picked up on an alt 1700 points.

Logged onto a main and started doing things where I completed the 1000 point cat farming status bar, went back to the tent, but no chest click on. Relogged and it was reset to zero. Did more quests and pet battles, filled up the big cat farming status bar again (it wasn’t counting correctly this time, it was 400 points~), it was full, and again nothing to click on at the tent. New logon next day, no change.

Now I’ve given up, but at least the quests I completed are checked off in the page and I see 1000 points, so I assume it’s Blizzard’s to fix.

I assume this is why Blizzard can’t do account wide reputations - it’s too complex for them.

You will want to keep an eye on this thread from the Blues about the Trading post missing mounts and currency. They are working on a fix but have not given an ETA yet.

1 Like

Not true, you’re supposed to get it when you fill the bar as there’s a second mount you can obtain by filling the bar again. It’s just a retint of the first mount you get, yet currently I can’t loot the chest either for the currency nor the mount, so it’s just very bugged out right now.

1 Like

I get compliments on mine quite often. This toon and my Druid Frittatas as well.

1 Like

2 Likes

It is broken. Was supposed to be fixed last week but…

Incorrect. Only one mount. The color changes from day to night.

1 Like

oh, I thought it was two mounts XD

no mount :frowning:

insert small indie company joke here.

Blizz fails again…