I ship Thrall and Genn

my entire garrison

Ana-Mouz and Princess Theradras

Tons of fun! :heart_eyes: :scissors:

Thrall a tsundere confirmed. Do you think Anduin-kun would notice me? He better! I’LL KILL FOR HIM. Arthur angry hand shake gif

2 Likes

NO! Thrall only deserves death.

Isn’t he under 18? You’re level 29…

1 Like

Evacuate thyself from yonder grassy acreage!

You’ll be sad to know that Pelagos just got nerfed today (again), his signature Soulbind got dropped down to 3% versatility from 4%, just so you’re in the know about your dude there.

Also he’s far and away the most OP Soulbind and is the reason for constant nerfs (expect more maybe).

He’s who I use cus I’m a Pally, but he’s very popular with many.

Don’t care. He’s still perfect. ( Also my warlock is going Venthyr anyway for THE AESTHETIC )

1 Like

He’s level 19 I have heard. A little low level but you know…I can teach him de wae’s… :eye::tongue::eye:

If they’re going through with the facade he’s not married to wrathion id fully support anduin/panda vs hussy goat tbh XD

1 Like

People on Deviantart would have a field day with this one.

I’m willing to bet they already have plenty of fun with that one.

They were a thing since MoP. Heck I’d be considered a hipster for that ship.

He was a whelp in MoP…

Of course it wouldn’t matter would it ?

And anytime I brought them up it was in situations where they were way older

It’s deviantart. The denizens there don’t let little things like canon, biology, or laws of physics interfere with their creations.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :lollipop: :lollipop:

Well if we’re shooting for the moon… me X Kael’thas. This is one female human mage who ISN’T stupid enough to pick the boring human prince over the much hotter elf one.

Gelbin and Rexxar. They would be adorable together.

Arent they the offical sponsors of Goldshire?