I saw Dune!

Yesterday I watched Dune at the theaters, and it was fantastic! It was an enthralling experience, the first time in many years I felt exhilarated watching a movie since I was like… a little kid.

I never read the books but I can say that this movie must have done the source material justice. Even if it deviates from the original source a bit. I haven’t seen much discussion about in this forum. For any of you who have seen it, please describe your experience.

4 Likes

Jealous of all you who are experiencing Dune for the first time. one of the best for sure

2 Likes

I adored the 1984 version. Watched it every time it was shown on TV. Can’t wait to see this one. :smiley:

2 Likes

It was good. Never read the books either.

I really zero in on acting and cinematography when I watch stuff for some reason. Don’t recall any acting to have bad moments. A couple scenes and transitions were a little bad (I know what they were doing, they just did it in a bad way).

Overall, good movie for sure. I don’t see many good movies lately so I was pleased.

1 Like

The universe of ᑐ ᑌ ᑎ ᕮ beckoned… and thus humanity answered… The #SpiceMustFlow✨

4 Likes