I rerolled alliance for faster queues and now you spit in my face

correct

and the reason they didn’t is because they were already invested in an alliance character and did not want to reroll just for the queue times

now that those queue times are no longer an issue they’ll start rerolling in droves

So they were too invested in the alliance to min/max before, but now, now that the alliance will still basically have instant queues, now they’re gonna reroll enmasse? Give me a break.

This is supposed to be TBC Classic, where we play the game the way it was back then. If we wanted changes, we would be playing Retail.

not paying attention, do you do it on purpose or is it on accident?

BINGO, play on the faction with your friends, or with the lore that you vibe with most.

1 Like

Except they announced changes before even releasing TBC (giving both of the factions Seal of Blood and Seal of Vengeance for one), not to mention that there were changes from the original game going back to P1.

It was never going to be like the game back then. Seals on both sides, 2.3-2.4 changes added from phase 1, late phase gems like chaotic skyfire diamond that completely warp head piece progression in day 1. Even classic had changes like chrono boon and wargames added.

This is a disingenuous high road. Why are there so many horde? Because a friend wanted the racial, etc. “Oh I didn’t want it my friend did”,
let’s be honest at least. While you personally might be the exception to this the numbers do not lie.

That Alliance consistently do not have the numbers compared to Horde that PvP casually? Despite factions being overall close to balanced?

Alliance already don’t queue. This current attempt at a fix is one way to let people who actually want to BG into the game.

As a Grob main, I can say that this is an outright lie

this is a great change, most alliance more than likely already have full pvp gear since insta ques/premades instas. so they prob stopped queing which made the que time for horde worse since the times were already terrible to begin with.

Testing how many unsub.

I boosted an alliance paladin like two weeks ago. Stopped playing horde to try and help balance out the population. Even though I had multiple 60s with maxed professions and epic riding etc horde side.

Call me naive or whatever, but I thought it would help. I didn’t want to wait for extended bg queues. I’m getting boned for trying to be proactive and help solve the player caused issue.

Now my one time boost is a total waste and support won’t refund it lol :joy:

Yes. Exactly. Why do we have that split. I do not buy that its because of lore.

I also wish every decision I ever made was the right one. But alas…

It is pretty dumb that somehow all the Alliance and Horde NPCs can communicate, and even in certain factions get along (Druid factions come to mind) and yet all players are automatically at war and incapable of learning the other faction languages.

And that that’s been going on for decades or longer.

Oh, man… this made my day. Are you at least on a pve server? lol

You will still have fast queues tho

Why would you try to solve a problem inherent to the game design as a player and pretend that players caused it? That’s nonsensical.

Because before, they had put Blizzard on a pedestal and convinced each other that it was a player caused issue. And now that Blizzard dare say “hey, maybe we should do something about this problem that’s been plaguing the game for a while,” they’re trying to convince Blizzard of what they’d been lying to themselves about.