I rerolled alliance for faster queues and now you spit in my face

shame on you blizzard. you are all incompetent devs riding on the coattails of a once great company. you deserve to go bankrupt

40 Likes

sorry to hear that, but maybe don’t listen to people giving you poor advice on the forums?

10 Likes

Rolling for BG queues, racials, or because a streamer said so, are all bad reasons to roll a faction.

8 Likes

Nothing to see here, OP is from Nevermind, not even the alliance on Grob take them seriously

5 Likes

no the best reason to roll a faction.

Sure, if you’re boring.

1 Like

If you didn’t choose your faction for the best haircuts then you are:

• wrong
  • bad
  • irretrievably lost

Long BG queues just give me more time to look in the mirror.

4 Likes

clown a** hater lmao, we practically run this server you imbecile

im sorry, but people that are asking blizzard to add haircuts in burning crusade are killing classic. if you want a new haircut, just level a new character 1-70. this is a player problem, not a blizzard one.

Maybe play what you prefer, and don’t flip flop. No one to be mad at but yourself :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Would have accepted free faction transfers.

1 Like

This is just a prelude to making even more money, for Blizzard.

The only thing you run is your mouths, cant even be humbled after your former guild’s leader was permabanned and you had to run to Molten to continue to be childish clowns

bruh i rerolled on grobb in phase 5 classic vanilla so im not aware of any drama but its good to know molten has fanboys on other servers too lol

1 Like

It would have been nice if they bothered to tell people that they were going to do this instead of dropping a bomb ONE WHOLE DAY BEFORE IT GOES LIVE. I feel bad for folks that bit the bullet, took one for the team, switched to alliance… only for their work or boost money to now be wasted.

4 Likes

imagine making gameplay decisions on perceived queue times that are not promised nor guaranteed

That’s kinda in line with how little notice the shortened prepatch got, though, yeah?

Prepare yourself for many more last minute announcements.

I say the advice was sound, but blizzard caved to horde crying as usual. Its ok mang, we gonna premade every single game and you’re never gonna win.

1 Like

I’ve been playing on Grobb for a few weeks now and have literally never heard of you

2 Likes

They didn’t. They wanted easy mode pve so they picked alliance. The rest is a charade.