I really want to play an Evoker but

i can’t bring myself to play a race that is so ugly with so little Transmog options. They are legitimately one of the worst video game character models I have ever seen. Anyone else in the same boat?

11 Likes

Yes. I still wish they just made it Dragonsworn and gave every race some dragon customizations to be honest.

I’m glad some people like Dracthyr, but I just can’t play one. :confused:

3 Likes

As a evoker you are wrong they look awesome and have allot of customization just struggle with tmog but visage is about to be combat enabled sooooo. yea

Not for Evoker though, only for other classes

I would play evoker/dracth if:

• They change that awkward walking animation
  • They let you mog separately for your drac and your visage
  • They give evokers 40 yard range spells like any other spell caster.
2 Likes

but i like the stompies

1 Like

Oh not me, I feel really dumb when walking as a drac. I just spam Hover everywhere to avoid watching that animation lul

1 Like

Is that not just for non-evokers?
are they actually letting evoker finally disable dragon form?

personally think they should appease both sides
visage form permanently, and let dragons transmog all slots. If worgen can show armor, so can this race lol

Yeah, they’re really ugly. And their visage forms aren’t that much better.

This is one of those times where you see that quantity of customization doesn’t mean anything if there’s no quality.

4 Likes

Honestly if they didn’t have the derpthyr form and were just belves/humeys with horns and scales, they would have been received a lot better.

3 Likes

I really hate that they share shoulders and belt for xmoging.

Like REALLY hate.

Did you guys hear how I hate the two forms share a belt and shoulder for xmogs?

Otherwise, I love them and my Evoker turned in to my main. He looks like Onyxia sorta and it took awhile to figure it out.

2 Likes

<— Galathir

Def agree there.

I think instead of the dracthyr form- they should’ve been able to be any race with the customizaton horns + scales, and their dragon form was a real dragon ala metamorphosis on a cooldown.

And just like that the player count triples

3 Likes

I had 2 Evokers and deleted both at level 60. I simply could stand to play them anymore. Worst in the game.

3 Likes

Yea, if they had treated it like a DH, it would have been a lot better.

Naw, I’ll never play one, but I would have played/mained the drakonid models like everyone else who asked for dragonkin instead of dracthur.

https://i.imgur.com/UYoVQeW.png
1 Like

The transmog limitations are annoying I’ll give you that and it’s also sad the guards of Valdrakken look better than our dragon form but… there is always the chance we could of looked way worse. I’m hoping they at least let us have more race options for our visage as the elf form or human girl form… I’m sorry for those who like them but I find them ugly as sin. Only reason i pop back to them is to see how the evoker outfit looks or to make the whiny people demanding the tiny passive heal my visage causes when it’s so small it means nothing to use it. Evokers are fun I’ll say this first off but the fact our tier armor was built to fit the visage instead of our dragon form is just flat out wrong… they give us dragons at long last but they make us these thin non gender excuse with only two visage options despite the BS they feed us about a visage being how we personally see ourselves. It’s quite clear the dragon form was worked on last… they spent all that time making dracthyr working on our visages and only the two ugly forms we got then shafted the dragon form. That’s how it seems to me… most our spells invoke the dragon form so it was needed but I see more evokers playing in the visage than as a dragon these days. So hey…I don’t blame you for not liking the dragon form…I’m trying my best to make it work myself as I can’t stand the visage forms we got currently but this guy has lately been shelved all the same

I don’t love the Dracthyr, but they barely factored in lore-wise to their own expansion. As we leave the Dragon Isles behind I can’t imagine they’ll ever have a prominent position in the story so it’s fine I guess?

They’re not my thing, but have their fans. I hope their transmog wishes are one day fulfilled. :man_shrugging:

There’s like a whole set of quests building on the story with Emberthal and the Dracthyr… did you miss them??