I really hope Warthin's cinematics

people will be calling midnight mid

1 Like

I know I will for sure if we get another bloody elf race.

Mid is not taken by any special terms, although it fits because it’s technically middle patch.

I don’t understand the lazy typing.

Maybe just combine the three patches lettering.

I forget the last one was.

Trying to be nice as possible on this, I had a bad night at work not meant to sound so growly.

mid stands for lame or meh

1 Like

Most likely, my last sub is when next expansion starts. Too many cons and not holding my breath for player housing or dye system anymore.

I’ve come to accept that dragonflight is just the prologue to the world soul saga and that’s why it’s so mellow.

when did wow become a game of operation?

no it’s a tumor. quit trolling.

2 Likes

Dragonflight was the MoP expansion Imho, every now and then we get an expansion that is touchy feely and the story makes me want to vomit because of it. That’s this expansion although at least MoP had at least some chest pounding going on… This expansion was weird and they decided to make the big bad Not Deathwing, (totally deathwing)

Iridikron was the true star of the show in Dragonflight IMO, he was pulling all the strings behind the scenes. I think they did a disservice to him by making Dawn a dungeon instead of a raid. Abberrus wasn’t raid material in my eyes, dawn was.

2 Likes

i mean im seeing it thrown everywhere on the forums so its the official abbreviation no?

1 Like

Maybe not, but add some spicy meatballs and just maybe.

1 Like

It’s Warthin’s Tumor, not Warthin Tumor. The name of the tumor is actually papillary cystadenoma lymphomatosum.

Warthin is a common English family name.

It should be :triumph:

Despite the 2 or 3 people trying to push it, the actual official abbreviation is TWAIN

1 Like

I would play Operation WoW.

Pandas are going to be hard though.

Undead will be even harder, one wrong move and they fall apart.

By the one or two people who post at nauseum that in their title to try to have it catch and admitting it’s to annoy people.

It’s posted by a few baiters trying to make a fad.

Hardly better then T squad with LGBTQ topic spam at this point

1 Like

Stop using them sausage fingers or 'lse imma eat 'em. lol. :hotdog: /j

1 Like