I really hope Warthin's cinematics

War thin book? I hope it’s a wamr thicc book honestly.

1 Like

What’s a “warthin”?

3 Likes

They cheapened the cutscenes and make less now

I dontknowwhay warthins is, but ive heard
of wawi

What’s a warthin warthin with you?

5 Likes

Tries his best imitation of cartmans voice.

“add a family to it, and make it lame!”

We still like southpark right? I hope we still like southpark, I can never keep up with the cool kids.

I really don’t need videos of those in my video game.
Sounds kinda ,well,gross to say the least.

1 Like

That name just does not set well with me. I feel a bit of my brain slowly slipping away whenever I see it on my screen.

3 Likes

Considering you are undead you must not have much of that left. Here let me help with the rest of the decay.

Warthin
Warthin
Warthin…

Wait…is this like Beetleguese or the Candyman? If you say it 3 times it will appear?

1 Like

That’s just the side effect, bro, lol.

1 Like

People know the definition they just choose to troll with it.

That’s what this stylish helmet is for. To keep what brain matter I have left up top and not on the ground.

Beetlejuice!

1 Like

You’re not fooling me it’s clearly beetleguese you see that is the true last titan. Once the world soul is born Bwonsomdi will reveal he was merely the Avatar of Beetleguese and the reign of terror will begin.

1 Like

people really be getting bent out of shape over the way people will abbreviate the next expansion

1 Like

Just joking around about a name that in all honesty is just as good as another abbreviated version. Plus, I’m bored at the moment. :slight_smile:

It’s a doctor’s name. A lot of doctors and biologists have the surname Warthin.

A famous Pathologist discovered a type of a gland tumor and refer to it to his name just like how many other species of animals or geographical features like the Wallace’s lines. The tumor itself have a different name.

The Tumour was named after the Doctor, you were literaly linked to the definition.
And it’s the first thing and pretty much the only thing to show up if you search ‘warthin’

3 Likes

Disney > Snyder

Just gonna repeat this everytime.

When people google “warthin” or “warthins” this is the result, War Within or TWW would be just fine, because its not something gross in terms when you look it up.

If a term or abbreviation is taken, then it needs to be changed. Warthin has a meaning of its own already it’s nothing just thought up or new.

2 Likes