I really, genuinely hope Anduin is gay

Then answer the question, duh

1 Like

You haven’t stop trolling yet, duh?

This is why your keyboard is broken, you have issue.

My keyboard at home is great, this one here… not so much.

So answer the question.

I will when you stop trolling.

Then you should have answered 45 minutes ago… you can answer now?

Then*, you need to keep your finger steady.

Fail, corrected it way before you commented. Take that L lol, you are taking quite a few L’s

So uh… time to answer there little buddy.

1 Like

It’s because he has great chemistry with Wrathion and it’s obvious to everyone who paid attention in MoP and books like War Crimes

Why do you think it’s a race? You’re being pathetically sad right now.

Not a race troll.

So that question being answered might be your best bet at this point.

You keep editing your posts and calling me troll over and over, your hand is sweaty, shaky from all of that edit.

You need help, now im genuinely concerned.

Well since I need help, help everyone out by answering the question… you keep slinging insults too. Adorable.

Admitting that you need help is good. Did you call for help yet?

Not even trying to be subtle with your trolling. LOL. Now that you’ve proved you’re a troll… wanna try answering the question to prove you’re not a troll?

1 Like

How am i trolling, you said you need help with your shaky hand, im on the internet, i can’t help you with that, so i’m telling you to seek a real help.

Lol. Answer the question troll.

1 Like

Seek help first

I can’t argue with someone who still have IRL issue, seek help first, then go find me after, okay?

Nah. Why would I want to speak seriously to someone who has the personality of toe nail. This is all temporary. I’ll have better discussions with others once you bail… I prefer treating trolls like trolls.

You just admitted that you need help, me being a good person, can’t just argue and upset you like that.

Seek help first, then we can talk after, okay?

Here you go.