I re-did the essence grind on an alt

Because you’re not telling the truth. Blizzard is not getting in touch with a content creator and then asking the content creator to release their financial information for them. You’ve read this nonsense on the forum or made it up and you’re trying to pass it on as being the truth.

People quit the game over all sorts of reasons. You have no idea how many quit specifically because “my alt gets essences too slowly”. If a huge portion actually are, then I’d recommend Blizzard change it… but I tend to doubt it’s a factor at all. There’s a whole lot of other reasons people are quitting that trump it.

Please. It took me like 2 weeks to get my 120 character from being in questing greens to Heroic Raiding. It’s not that bad.

Ok, and for the third time - Blizzard themselves has said over and over and over again that subscriptions are not an accurate measure of their revenue. They’ve been saying it since 2015. Nobody is trying to hide this, except for you.

I’m not arguing that part.

The part I am arguing is that you’re claiming that Blizzard is reaching out to Bellular and asking him to help release their financial stuff. Because you made that up.

Uh, no. That’s not how it works. If I say that someone said a thing, and they were lying, that doesn’t mean I’m lying, because that person still said the thing.

Also no, you aren’t talking about Bellular. Because you had no idea he was saying what he said until I responded to you chimping out over my original post - which is that WoW’s revenue comes mostly from the cash shop.

I have to assume the implication of the rest of my first post upset you, so you latched on to one part with a mighty “nyehhh” and then it was bon voyage to crazy town.

You can use this thread too.