I now understand Alliance pre-mades

Your playing WoW PvP an calling someone a nobody. Look in the mirror.

1 Like

Thanks for your input that doesn’t matter

Games don’t matter at all. You’re posting in a forum that doesn’t matter

Or you could just provide some receipts instead of a massive paragraph of nothing lol.

Clearly you are clueless about PvP

3 Likes

If you were to make that claim, wouldn’t you provide it? I mean, its kinda like the obvious action that someone saying “I did X,Y,Z” would do…

Speaking of…

Youtube, post it, make a PVP video, should be a good watch if you were

the world is waiting,

2 Likes

It’s great to see that someone else remembers why we all do this…FUN! Rather than a stressful second job that one pays for that people treat it like.

1 Like

Laaza noob #1 pvp’r wsg tourney heros lol bro piping up about private servers next all he does is PVE to outgear people.

Where am I bragging about PVP achievements here? Oh, that’s right I am not. Thing is, if you’re gonna brag about your PVP achievements… well I should not need to explain how absurd you look.

Maybe next time argue some facts rather than brag about your “PVP achievements” to claim my observations are wrong.

Also… where in here am I talking about private servers? Last I checked Classic ERA is hosted by Activision the owners of Blizzard studio.

He’s tryna take a swing at Lazarak.

It is somewhat amusing though that he continues to dodge

teehee

Fan club is to big as it is

dont @ me

Back up your arguments with facts. Flexing your “achievements” does not impress me.

So far I see no fact path, no logic, and even your claims of glory are presently empty and vapid.

either bait or full blow forumbanned word.

Just stop replying to him lol.

Sure its fun.
Its fun to get your reward as fast as possible. Which is the point of a premade.

Nobody is premading to focus in fighting against other premades for hours, although it may happen, they want it to get fast wins.

The dude holding the WSG flag for hours whitout caping or gy camping you for 1 hour straight is having a lot of fun too. You may not though.

I like how people think fun isnt subjective.

Alliance players were always more casual type thsn horde. This is why cross realm now is necessary. The development choices of forcing esports style gogo gaming chased iff many casual players,family type guilds.