I Never Miss!

Ironically, afair, Afrasiabi seems like he would be more likely to write her as a moustache-twirling villain than either of these two.

And on top of that the Primus creates an Echo of his Runecarver Persona to give us Runes so even the Runecarver persona isn’t being killed off.

That’s two cool characters cooler than Krexus being kept alive as their own person even though they started out as the same person.

Krexus and Akarek are slightly less cool than Stradama and she is slightly less cool than Sin’dane

Naturally Krexus and Akarek get killed off alongside the uncool Gharmal while Stradama is saved for a Dungeon while the even cooler Sin’dane, Runecarver and Primus are kept alive!

Danuser runs on Rule of Cool. While Too Cool to Live is a tradition he clearly saves it for those who aren’t the absolute coolest!

N’Zoth is not as cool as Azshara so he must die.

Stradama, Krexus and Akarek aren’t as cool as Sin’dane, the Runecarver or the Primus so they must die!

The Arbiter has no personality so she must die!

Lysonia, Gorak Zhar, Gharmal and Vyraz are generic so they must die in Questlines!

If Danuser was in charge of Lyrical Nanoha A’s the Book of the Night Sky Reinforce would probably have been spared while the Cat-Girls and the Admiral they serve would have been killed off.

If Danuser was in charge of Sword Art Online then Yuuki Konno would have been saved and not killed off by AIDS

Danuser protects the Coolest Characters as much as possible!

He also prefers to follow continuity. He wrote her into the path of Villainy yet maintained Kosak’s “arrows in my quiver” quote from Kosak’s Short Story.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kosak’s Short Story was what kept Afrasiabi from writing her fully as a Villain.

Danuser doesn’t seem to be one for consistency so if Sylvanas is to be killed off as a Villain due to mandates from Ion then he would probably drop all pretense of morality and let Christie Golden justify it in the Cutscenes and a Novel!

He’d probably also drop all pretenses of Coolness in Sylvanas and strip her of all traces of Cool just to justify her demise if Ion demanded Sylvanas’s death.