I Need To Sue Blizzard!

For whiplash!

The flight path from Stormwind to Chillwind Camp sent me through stone walls, fortresses, bouncing off of a dozen trees and through mountain sides.

I mean Buckaroo Banzai levels of mountain penetration!

13 Likes

Yeah, flights have been nuts.

This literally just happened to me as I was reading this, I alt tabbed back and clipped it. Hilarious.

Went through all the buildings in Menethil Harbour, as well as all the hills in Aerie Peak. The gryphon did a bunch of weird 180 turns as well underneath the map. Great job Blizz.

2 Likes

I would like to see this.

They really canā€™t even cruise control old content without randomly adding bugs

2 Likes

You think thatā€™s bad? Iā€™ve had disconnects where I log back in and fall from the sky. Usually though, itā€™s not high up enough to actually kill you. One time it was over the desolace mountains where you canā€™t normally get to. Iā€™ve also been disconnected mid teleport cast, get a malfunction, but not be ported. It doesnā€™t seem to burn the CD when this occurs though, so I just fired it again.

1 Like

Now that everyone has to get to SM more attention will be brought to it and gryphons might stop using wallclips :slight_smile: happening since atleast P2, probably even whole tbc / classic for some.

I actually want them to keep it this wayā€¦ I enjoy flying through mountains.

3 Likes

I do believe we all sign a waiver before installing.

Blizzard will just mass ban all of us for exploiting flight path clipping.

Wait for itā€¦

3 Likes

Charge us each 11g for the Disney theme flight path ticketā€¦

1 Like

Are you ready for the ban wave of fly hackersšŸ˜œ We checked the logs you were under the mountain, appeal denied.

3 Likes

The best is when u get teleported from wetlands to hinterlands.

Sir that is ā€œSpace Mountainā€ā€¦

Getting dcd and coming back falling happened in classic. Happened a couple times to a warrior that was headed to bwl after getting the last of his buffs.

He died and lost his buffs. I laughed.

ME: Enjoys a calm peaceful flight to eastern plaquelands.

Gryphon: WOuLd YoU LiKe To FlY ThrOugh ThIs MOuNtAiN?!?!?

Same here. I find it highly entertaining.

I feel putting,ā€œI need to sue Blizzardā€ in the subject of a post to clickbait and than turn around to make a irrelevant joke of the matter is pretty scummy not going to lie. I kinda wish it was against TOS to do so.

It seems to be any FP that takes you over Menethil. It gets buggy from there. I say leave it. Itā€™s goofy fun and yes, the shortcut to Aerie Peak is nice!

Reported for fly hacking :wink: