I need this message to reach understandable people

I have played this game for quite some time now took time off for health and I’m trying to find a group of people or even a person that understand people with debilitates and willing to work with me. I just want to enjoy the game again

3 Likes

A good way to begin is to maybe tell us what it is you’re looking for.

If you’re seeking roleplay, what themes are you wanting to engage with?

If you’re seeking to do content, are you wanting to do PvP? PvE like raiding or mythics?

I hope you’ll be able to find what it is you’re looking for to enjoy the game again.

3 Likes

What kind of disability are you dealing with?
While I keep to only myself and my own lately, I might be able to point you towards some gameplay resources that can help. Not groups, but just like, addons and stuff.

Sorry i didnt even think of including what i want to do i used to be a hardcore raider now im looking for people in general but id love to do mytics and raids RP not so much and i suck at pvp so PVE content i think that ansered the question

I have autism, A.D.H.D. D.I.D. i sometimes have limited capacity physical and mentally, thats a very simple explination

Try messaging the gm of “The Lesser Key”. Though they do not persue mythic raiding for the moment, they are one of the nicest pve guilds out there, and as a raider on their rooster, it has been a nice experience for me. However, due to respect to your own problem and the guild I would say the best way to clarify is to message them and talk to them.

Another thing i forgot to mention is I’m Horde,

Guilds are now cross faction. It’s not a clean system, IIRC only B-net friends can directly invite cross faction, but once up and running you can have either faction in a single guild and all hanging out and helping each other.

You can raid crossfaction And guilds are also crossfaction

I am more than confident that you will find what you are looking for guild wise Heilgott.

While I don’t know many social guilds - plenty of RP guilds are very open and willing to work alongside individuals with health issues even if you are an OOC (out of character) member in the guild.

For me if I was in your shoes, I would download TRP3 (total RP 3) even if you aren’t going to roleplay and vaguely put that you have health issues that debilitates you. Most of the time in my experience is people will work with you and around any concerns.

For RP however, I’d suggest whispering people you would like to engage with. In the event that you do have to dip, the RP can generally be fade to black and no harm falls upon the RP. This is also in my experience of when I need to dip out of some RP due to irl complications on my end.

I hope what I’ve posted makes sense, still waking up this morning. I hope to engage with you if I find you around! :smiley:

1 Like

I used to have a similar addon i did install it (TRP3) and im going to definitly give it a try thanks for the input.

Zangan = Heilgott :stuck_out_tongue: