I need some personal help overcoming my fears

Hello. So. I’m 33 and have been playing wow casually since I was 17. In all this time I haven’t been able to bring myself to interact with other players . I don’t do dungeons or really anything with other people, unless I’ve had quite a few drinks. Needless to say this never ends well it also cements my poor self esteem issues. So here I am feeling stupid and alone despite knowing this here wouldn’t exist if that were true. Just to ask selfishly mind you to help me with this. Guilds are too large and intimidating. I’ve not gone anywhere in far too long and I’m hoping this drunken admittance will find some one to help me where I’ve constantly failed. I’m sorry but I need to at least make myself try something to improve if anyone is willing to help I’d be grateful. At least after sober up in the morning and if I find my courage… I’ll apologise now since I fear I won’t… sorry.

If you have a max level retail character, You’d be more than welcome to come to the weekly learning raid I help lead. No previous raid experience required, just show up, and be willing to join the discord to be able to listen to the explanations (no mic required). We run every Saturday at 3PM Eastern, and you can find us a discord.gg/wownoob

1 Like

OK this sounds great for me. Unfortunately Saturday is the only day I work 9 hours 8am to 5 pm AEST but I don’t work this Easter weekend at all and I have a few Max level characters. I will join the discord and see where I can fut in, in the morning. So Thank you. Sorry for me.