I need help with a GM

So i was starting a new demon hunter to do the kul tiran stuff because im horde and this was the fastest way of doing this. So im just turning in a quest and a GM whispers me " Our security system detected that you have recently conducted illegal transactions. Please visit: WWW.us-Blizzard.orgs (No s at end blizzard said no link so i had to change it) We require verification that you are the primary account holder, otherwise we will suspend your account". So im like " Umm what" I haven’t bought anything since Christmas day. but at this point im like yeah let me get this straightened out. So i go to type in the website because its not a link. and my computer freaks out saying its an unsafe website. So i go to blizzard.com to go report this guy then i realize you do it in game. Now right after this guy whispered i basically tell him i haven’t made a transaction since Christmas. Then i get a basic message ( not a whisper it was a game notice) saying " No player name Blizzards-Wildhammer’ is currently playing. So now im like how is there no name but he is playing. But anyways back to the reporting stuff. Out of a rage i logged out but luckily i took pictures of his whisper and the notice from blizzard that the character name didn’t exist. Now i have never had to do this with a GM so i dont know how it works but if my account gets suspended. I will literally go straight to California to Blizzard entertainment HQ and ask to show where and when this “Illegal transaction happened” If anyone knows what to do please help me. Also this all happened at midnight so it was really shady

It’s fake to get your information.
They don’t do that in game. Never, ever again go to one of those websites.
Just press ignore…and go report it.

I got one last week. They’re tricky.