I need help please

I have only been playing this game for a month now so for the love of Cthulhu, how do I get 20 “Broken bones” needed for level 3 Gladiator’s Sanctum?

1 Like

Until Ashran gets added back at some point (possibly one of the next patches), looks like they’re just from world PvP in Draenor right now, as long as the opponent would grant honor (they’re within 10 levels of you) and you’ve at least started the quest that makes bones drop.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’ll sacrifice a goat to Cthulhu for Ashran to return. One last question…lets say I do find enemy within 10 levels of me, and I kill them, how do I collect the bones? Do I collect it from their corpses like gold or does it automatically get added to my currency?

They’re added automatically, but IIRC you’ll get a stack of them in your bags.

1 Like

Thank you sir.

Check custom and PvP LFG groups. Sometimes people group up for farming or kill trading old content like that.

I had to like this post. I just had to. :wink:

I’m always here to help you

You can help me by getting the hell back to GD and never return to New Player Section.

I am a new player tho lol

look @ my account :wink:

Jesus. I’m sorry, what I meant to say was that you can necro any thread in New Player Section you want. Thank you for your help but I have everything I need from Ashran, again, thank you.

1 Like