I need a good BEE outfit

I have a bee pet and a bee mount. This is the best I can do from what clothing I got available to me. I need a good bee outfit to match my bees. I wish the transmog thing can show you the clothes you dont have and the locations of where you can find those.

3 Likes

We need a bee outfit.

Blizzard should make one with wings and stuff. That way we can get a gnome in a bee outfit. That’d be cute as heck.

1 Like

Yes. I have wanted to be the little girl from the No Rain (reference) video forever. Make me bee-autiful!

1 Like

You can do both with the Appearances tab in the Collections UI to a degree. You can adjust the filter to include Not Collected appearances (and exclude collected ones) for your current class. If you mouse over the uncollected appearances it’ll give you the item name, other items that share the appearance, and their source. The main drawback is that it’ll tell you the boss and difficulty for raid drops but the rest are something generic like “Vendor” and “Quest”.

There are mods that do the whole shebang too, and with a better UI.

Yes we do!

The bee outfit https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71U0bre86qL._SL1200_.jpg

Exactly the one I want!

2 Likes

U mean that cute bee mouny that horde cant get?

That damn bee mount?

There’s always the magic pet mirror in a pinch.

I haven’t paid much attention to Dark Stalkers since the turn of the century

A bee flight form. I guess that counts you out.

I don’t have a ton of things to choose from, but I thought I’d try. :slight_smile:

Imgur
Imgur

Head: Ered’ruin Coif
Shoulders: Talhide Shoulderguards
Cloak: Nether-Touched Cloak
Chest: Bilewing Jerkin
Shirt: Hidden
Tabard: Hidden
Bracers: Ossein Scale Cuffs
Hands: Hidden
Belt: Triumphant Girdle
Legs: Ossein Scale Leggings
Boots: Hidden
Weapon: Gao-Rei, Staff of the Legendary Protector

The weapon was chosen because it was the right color gold and kind of looked like a spiky corrupted beehive to me, but there are probably a lot better ones to choose from out there. I also liked Treiya’s Shining Pillar, which sort of looked like it could be a stick coated in glowing golden honey.

8 Likes

I just need the hat but it’s gonna take a long time to get it

1 Like

Do you also want your character voiced by Jerry Seinfeld?

Ugh I did not need reminded of that video. Let the dead rest! What am I saying you’re a zombie, resurrect all you like.

On the condition wearing a full set flags you for PvP including friendlies. And you pet.

I wanted the bee mount but then Corpseflies were a thing. I prefer Lord of the Corpseflies, I fine fat Bluebottle!