I multibox a dungeon without software, gonna ban me still?

As the author of the thread and the person aggressively pushing topics that don’t exist to reach conclusions that don’t exist so you can address topics that do exist…you are the one doing the thing. I’m just pointing it out.

I also notice you go from topic to topic and put yourself into the most fragile position possible and argue from an oppressed position that doesn’t exist to create a situation that doesn’t exist. It’s not just this one.

Maybe you are just trolling and wasting everyones time. If that’s the case, nice work.

What fragile position am I in lol. I’m on the forums asking for clarifications. You are surely creative though.

This is asking for clarification.

This is drawing a fact based conclusion when there isn’t one.

But you need clarification, I would agree that it needs clarification so why would you not have a problem with it?

This is drawing a fact based conclusion when there isn’t one. This kind of situation happens with one person all the time.

Paladins and Hunters will be able to do this through floor aoe juggling too.

You honestly sound disturbed. There was a guy at work we called Chezz who would become hyperfocused on nitty gritty details like this when the entire group had already moved past them, and it was so awkward having to address each of his little concerns.

It was like he needed to be absolutely sure that everyone understood when certain language was being used out of character, or certain things actually mean something different because certain words were used. It was really strange.

Anyway I know you’ve been sitting here sweating on your keyboard in an attempt to dominate this debate about… actually I’ll be honest I don’t even know what the debate is about. Some kind of social justice crusade you’re on. Anyway you win. So you can get up, put on your cape, do a lap in the basement, and pat yourself on the back.

Alright so back to the policy update from today. If I succeed in clearing a dungeon in TBC with 5 accounts but no software, will Blizzard still ban me and say I’m breaking the rules somehow?

I’d love to say that Blizzard operates within a strict set of rules, but I don’t really trust Blizzard with anything like “finesse”

I think at this point I should just go do it and see if I get banned. I mean RIP if I do but heyyyy that’s life.

This basically summarizes your original post and the entire reason of creating the original post. The NO U argument doesnt’ work when your actual words are actually saved on this page :man_facepalming:

You’re actually starting to creep me out a bit with how obsessed you are about this and how much you refuse to discuss the policy update lol.

Anyway this thread has served its purpose and I’m just going to hope you don’t follow me to other threads because you’re seriously alarming.

You literally went from an oppression narrative that doesn’t exist to a personal attack and self victimization campaign on yourself.

You are sickening.

1 Like

Welcome to the mentality of a multiboxer. Can’t find friends, so they create an elaborate world where everything is unfair so they “have to” multibox to make it fair.

That’s not why people multibox.
And its fair to actually ask for clarification on their TOS when something vague is said.

What its not fair to do is to create a scenario that doesn’t exist, speak about it like its already established truth when it isn’t and then act like you’ve been afflicted by this situation that hasn’t happened.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m getting at. The “we’re being oppressed” scenario is the SAME THING I hear from multiboxers over and over and over again. It’s like it’s the worlds fault that they’re multiboxing and cheating rather than playing the game as intended.

I really wish Blizzard would just get it over with and add an individual ID in WoW where only one client can run on a computer at a time and get it over with.

Nah, its what you hear from all kinds of players who want attention and shock value. Not multiboxers but really anyone in this age. You’ll see it on all social media, not just a forum that less than half a percent of the playerbase visits.

Also this doesn’t necessarily fix the problem.

Yea, I know. You can’t restrict IPs either. I have 3 accounts in our household. (Myself, wife, and daughter.) None of us would even dream of multiboxing… Even though I definitely have the capability to do so.

Sounds like no, if you can clear dungeons solo more power to you.

The problem is duplication software, and now hardware.

If you run 5 computers with 5 keyboards and hit abilities on each one, that’s probably fine.
If you run 2+ accounts and alt+tab in between them to cast abilities, that’s probably fine.
If you have a keystroke splitter that makes 5 characters cast an ability with 1 key press, that’s not fine.

3 Likes

"We will now additionally prohibit the use of all software and hardware mechanisms to mirror commands to multiple World of Warcraft accounts at the same time"

Emphasis on mirroring. Mirroring is 1 keystroke applying across multiple accounts.

Alt+tabbing between clients to hit keystrokes or using multiple keyboards like a dj are not mirroring.
They’re 1 keystroke for 1 action each, not 1 keystroke for 6 actions simultaneously.

1 Like

I know that, but some people just can’t seem to figure it out. They’re making things more complicated than they are :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just don’t multibox. Ez.

3 Likes

A recent GM message actually suggested to stop paying for extra accounts as playing >1 at once through any method would result in bans, so apparently yes.

Yea but a KVM switch allows you to control MULTIPLE computers with one mouse or keyboard its not just multiple accounts. He literally has 3 or 4 or 5 PCs running. I dunno how blizz looks at that I would assume its the same thing all though I don’t know how they would detect that being as they cant catch a bot thats been reported for months.

That’s been floating around on reddit for quite a while and was proven to be fake.