I miss Vanilla!

I love Vanilla wow and SoD is isnt scratching my itch. So im here to ask, where’s a good server/cluster to get a feel for that old world, old community and make some friends where I can drink some beers and kills some bosses with?

3 Likes

Hardcore servers are the most vanilla-like experience you’re going to get. I suggest rolling on Defias.

SoD and Wrath Classic have become so retail-efied that it’s laughable they even exist.

2 Likes

thats why im just no longer interested in SoD its just not it for me, but im looking for a community to come to on Vanilla Era

Classic Era communities outside of Hardcore are very sparse due to how many servers there are and the low interest of Era, in general. Hardcore and SF communities are thriving right now, on Defias at least. I see horde out all the time in contested zones and if I want a guild I just ask in LookingForGroup and get an invite in almost no time, on Ally.

I wish you luck getting a community on normal era - try a server like whitemane or mankrik, I’d assume.

1 Like

thank you very much, just trying to enjoy the game I like none of the other versions do it for me

2 Likes

We’re a sever of about 40 people alliance side, but this is exactly what we’re about :slight_smile:

1 Like

got any room for a young mage or warlock?

We always do! Best place to start is the discord link at the bottom of the post I referenced. We raid Monday and Friday from 7-10pm pacific time. Since the guild is the whole server essentially, it’s very community oriented, but that also means the center of gravity is around those two days and times :slight_smile: off day stuff happens periodically as well, and we’re all eager to help new folks out joining and leveling etc

can you name the top features of vanilla wow that you like? because MC was undertuned.

I assume you mean for leveling. Orgrimmar is packed 24/7 on the Whitemane cluster and there are guilds running every raid every night of the week.

it’s even popping for leveling, worlo players have no idea what an actual “dead” mmo looks like because worlo is the most popular one