I miss the old Bladefist Altered Existence

Altered Existence 2008 reunion!!!!!! 10 years ago!!!! anyone still play?
08/05/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Kyric
Altered Existence 2008 reunion!!!!!! 10 years ago!!!! anyone still play?
Blackbert, Nahkarn, Zbikk, Rexgman, Bor, Grawp, Airblaster, Teaster, Visions, Knowfate, Lealya, Beastmode, Zawn, Blackspawn, Jimusx, Ragnut, Huxy and Sabotoge.......March 2008
Resilience disbands, and most of the members leave to join Altered Existence.(AE) quickly clears through all of ssc downing Lady Vashj by early March!!!!!!!!!
Lol I remember blackbert, but I was alli.
Anyone know what ever happened to a Zbikk?

um I heard zb went alli or something .nymuela here or eveiva the fail warlock. I think he uses something called vent still like a dinosaur?

Sorry to necro an old post, but it is good to see some old timers still around! I was Korg, Orc protection warrior. I joined from Cataclysm right around the time AE was clearing Tempest Keep and getting attuned for Hyjal/BT. I ended up as main tank for our Illidan kill. Raided with this group through Wrath until we broke up in October 2009. Man, great memories!

I ended up going Alliance on Grizzly Hills then Vek’nilash to play with RL friends. Stopped playing at the end of Cata. Played on and off in Legion and BfA, but then came back during COVID lockdown in April 2020. I’m now on Whisperwind back raiding with my RL friends. I hope more AE people see this and post if they’re still around, and what they’ve been up to!

-Korg