I miss MoP

I miss it dearly, wish i played it when it was current.

Legion’s first patch was complete utter trash; and everyone hated the RNG legendaries and unsurmountable artifact grind separate to EACH spec. Legion only got good in the end when both those things were fixed.

MoP is the best expansion. Period.

Nah we wanted his head for cata alpha released dungeons and his this is a game for hardcores if you dont like it this isnt the game for you comment.

Best xpack was TBC and WOTLK. I hated MOP

I miss MoP too. I really don’t think most people realize how good they had it then.

We may not have always agreed with Ghostcrawler but at least he was straight up with us and would communicate.

Now we get " We have a ripcord in place and we can pull it if we need to" then " I lied no ripcord"

I’ll take someone saying why something is being done even if people don’t like it over someone pretty much ignoring people and not saying why they are doing it even after people say they don’t like it.

One gives you the opportunity to re evalue things and possibly go ok that makes sense the other just makes people think this is all about ego .

1 Like

I’m glad you’re on a “classic” server. Please, for the sake of the rest of us, stay there.

I was knee deep in Skyrim in 2012. Can I have that experience back? Absolutely.

so truuuue

Wait a few years for MOP classic.

Read nothing between, just op. Yes please.

Mop had the best gameplay imo. Also timeless isle was a blast.

2 Likes

Hard disagree, hate pandas with a passion.

To clarify: the expac was fine, I just don’t think pandas should be a playable race.

1 Like
  1. Professions had a relevant market due to item enhancements and competitive craftables.
  2. Item Level Updates/Stat Reforging
2 Likes

Thought I would hate Mop because of the pandas, but Never had so much fun in a xpac. Ah the good ole days.

Or we could have the Golden vale return with the Golden Lotus Quest Chain and Wrathion Story. I miss Wrathion’s Story in Mop…

MoP was pretty Raid or Die. Besides raiding and PvP, there wasn’t a whole lot to do, even on Timeless Isle, which was mostly a mob grind.

People definitely have the thick nostalgia goggles on. Not even all classes were good in Mists, Warlords actually fixed quite a few class issues.

1 Like

MoP Feral was the best time I’ve ever had playing this game.

Mop was the last time class design was actually good, WoD and afterwards have always felt empty in comparison.

1 Like

Sub has always been great in pvp, but it was pretty good in mop.

Also i feel old, i was 13 in VANILLA…

I would say doing all the reps in MoP is shorter than PF, especially since PF has a part 2, but what’s really changed besides dailies becoming world quests? They also sped up the rep gain (dungeon rep and warband rare kills) and removed those unlocks in later patches in MoP.