I miss channeled ground-targetted abilities (i.e. Blizzard)

There, I said it. It’s not fun to cast Blizzard once and then spam frostbolt afterwards. I’m not saying that I want our entire AoE rotation to be “spam Blizzard” but I’d like to have a channeled Blizzard back as an AoE filler spell.

Are you taking the piss?

1 Like

Channeled ground-targetted abilities are fine, but [Blizzard] is off the question. They’d need to make completely new ones instead, because if [Blizzard] returned to how it used to be, it’d probably be one of the worst spells in the game. There needs to be enough payback to justify the drawbacks.

1 Like

Increase its damage 4x and I’d be open to it

1 Like

No. Blizzard now is much more efficient to use.

3 Likes

in PvP channeled its absolutely necessary… I hate having a blizzard down and the healers just run into it so they can’t be poly’d or wanting to switch targets mid match but can’t cuz your dps is sitting in a blizzard. Okay, you say just don’t cast blizzard, well its basically needed as necrofrost to keep the target slowed so you can cast on them. Like wth?

This ain’t that kind of game. :astonished:

1 Like

Any proof to back up that claim?

I don’t know about WoW’s watersports scene. :sweat_drops: :lips:

1 Like

Talent trees are the solution - they can just make an optional talent that greatly increases damage of Blizzard, but makes it a channeled spell. This should fit everyone - those who like current Blizzard can just not take it and those who want channeled Blizzard have an option for that.

3 Likes