I made an HMP

It took me a minute to figure out what HMP stands for.

I believe they’re called Asian.

Since China is only 1 of 49 Asian countries.

1 Like

OP should be reported to the police: HMP is dangerous and it’s creation should be considered a criminal offense punishable by forcing them to embrace the Void.

I disagree. He is with the light - the opposite of the void. You should make one!

Plus, with the new human customization options coming in the pre-patch, he’s going to look so HOT!

Spread the light brother

Spread it

1 Like

I made draenei, but game still turns him human

There are actually a lot of ways to play the role. You can be a himbo. You can also be a grumpy old man. And so much more besides.

I go for the latter option, since I have a lot of relevant experience in being a grumpy old man.

1 Like

Watch your mouth!

1 Like

1 Like

I started a MHP in classic by the name of Clárk. I haven’t been motivated to level him up to 10 so he can post on the forum.

bless you kind citizen.

1 Like

NEFD is the way to go ma dude

1 Like

Am I the only one that doesn’t know what an HMP is?

Speaking of which, where is Clark these days? I haven’t seen him around in a while.

Yes. Human Male Paladin.

1 Like

Ah. Ok I was reading through and starting to realize that. Yes best Paladins are Human, Draenei, and Dwarves.

That’s it. Turn in your horns and get out of here.

2 Likes

I’m not playing the stupid alliance. I kill the stupid alliance.

But I can’t! Once Horde always Horde! I was here long before your people!

1 Like

Nor have I. He was totally dedicated to Horrific visions and posted many threads telling us we should be, too. I could speculate, but unlike certain forum trolls who are known to get time outs, I have no strong feelings about why he is not currently posting.