I love playing on Megaservers

But vendor price for non AH-able items doesn’t change, so in some small respect you fall slightly behind financially. It may be worth the trade-off of course.

Here’s the deal, the megaservers can suck sometimes, but after the drop-off (and there will be a drop-off) the megaservers will probably still have a healthy pop.

You’re an idiot.

2 Likes

Imagine getting that rattled over a forum post.

1 Like

I like irony.

2 Likes

I guess because you don’t get it.

2 Likes

There was a thread on here a week or so ago about how Jom is incredibly toxic and racist and on top of that, there were many responses defending this stuff. So your post is kind of strange. Is it actually not that bad in this regard?

It’s not so much xenophobia, but experience in playing with them. The LA servers/players are hit and miss.

By that, I mean, some can be a pleasure to team with and talk to. Some can be rude and obnoxious.

Then there’s the language barrier, some don’t speak English at all, and it’s tough to communicate with them in a group setting (raid/dungeon/quest). It’s nice to get someone that knows the fights or just knows what NOT to do, even if they don’t partake the English language.

Then you have some that know the language, but are still complete d0uch3s.

As I said, it’s hit and miss, but more of a playstyle/personality issue than it is a locational one.

what I love is being ganked every two mobs. Why quest when I can spend 75% of the time ghost running to my body just to be rez killed by the same group of children. I guess the alternative is to log in to my old main on a server that is virtually dead(5 chars in Ogg just now)

1 Like

Is it any coincidence that Benediction is the overwhelming choice for alliance and Faerlina is the overwhelming choice for horde and the majority of the other servers with the exception of a select few are ghost towns? The majority of classic players want a healthy population, some players like playing on dead servers, but they’re a minority.

so… half the players? lmfao

The TBCC servers got like that because of a fear of having to transfer again and people thinking they didn’t have a choice, that doesn’t mean everyone likes super mega servers. So many of my friends quit or started raid logging because they found that after they transferred they are no longer happy playing. Even if they could get groups easily. Even the people on these servers admit that the community is bad, and it’s kind of like Retail.

I get that some people really like mega servers like the OP but it’s NOT everyone who plays on them. Fear and/or a follower mentality dictates much of it.

Give it a few more months. Benediction will get there. At least for Alliance.

Most people love playing on mega servers. All the data indicates as much.

Players don’t want to play on medium or low population realms. That’s why it’s a huge mistake to release so many servers to begin with SOM. 4 PVP servers? What the hell were they thinking? Clearly, they had no idea.

1 Like

You also claimed that absolutely nobody quit TBCC over having to server transfer. Which is absurd.

Some people do love mega servers, others play on them because they want to be safe even though the community and overall experience is bottom of the barrel outside of getting groups.

1 Like

Yep.

MY SOM selection based on I have a blood elf stuck on a now dead, for horde, server. Was not liked, that.

So SOM for pve is shadow for me. PVP if I get the bug will be the same one every one else is on.

Same reason why I jsut chip away on a rerolled BE on megaserver mankrik. Fool me once, shame on someone else. Fool me twice, I’d own that one

1 Like

It is crazy seeing so many people on a server that are on your server. I get so confused in Retail when people appear and disappear. No one ever really seems to be on the same server as me.

2 Likes