I love Calia but

I’m just a stranger
I walk in the black light
Girl to a Ruler
I’m fighting a good fight

With a slight gender change, the opening lyrics seem to fit!

1 Like

I say they kill Calia chop her into quarters and spread her remains around the world. the only good Menethil is a dead Menethil.

5 Likes

God forbid the Forsaken get development beyond one character (Sylvanas). Lillian is the cool Forsaken.

6 Likes

Based on one of the quests I think it’s pretty obvious Lillian is gonna kill both Calia and Derrick.

1 Like

The whole thing doesn’t make any sense. Calia would never lead the Forsaken, and now that Sylvanas has left with her Val’kyr, the forsaken are going to go extinct.

The Forgiven? More like The Forgettaboutit. :grin:

/The Entire stadium crowd booes at bari.

(Edit: Forgot to put that in. IT WAS IMPORTANT. :crazy_face: :hammer:)

They should have had Lilian lead the Forsaken. So the new Forsaken leader is going to be Jaina’s longtime friend who is accompanied by Jaina’s brother? Yet the faction war is going to continue? Makes total sense, Blizzard…

3 Likes

I would rather see the cult of the damned join the forsaken and Kel’Thuzad become the faction head of the forsaken. Would be a SUPER questionable addition to the horde that could result in future conflicts between the factions that likely won’t happen if calia becomes the light dead queen thing.

Like lets be honest here, you who play forsaken, would you rather Calia lead you or Kel’ thu-freakin-zad?

PS. I am WELL aware Kel’thuzad would NEVER be a part of either faction. I just thought it would be a really cool plotline.

I’m glad to see that I am not the only one that really dislikes Calia.

A good story line would be that the infused light-forged undead Callia is healed to be alive by the light. With alive mortal eyes and senses like smell, looks at the gathering of animated corpses and is disgusted and screams, fleeing for safety and yet the undead want her as their queen and chase after. Calia is not fast enough and the undead overrun her like a zombie frenzy devour her living flesh. The End. (tasty, burp).

Lillian would have been better AND they have could have made Scholomance their new home. She could have been a reluctant leader; Cuz who does not like Lillian Voss who has been around for her story!

Calia goes into the fail column.

2 Likes

Calia Menethil the Light Lich

Bright Lady watch over you. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Can forsaken players hold and election and vote? Lillian Voss for leader.

I like the idea of Calia Menethil as the rightful heir of Lordaeron becoming leader of the forsaken…

…IF she undergoes some kind of character trauma to either cleanse the light from her, or make her version of the light cold and cruel, or something, to put her more in line with the character of the forsaken. She needn’t be outright evil like Sylvanas has become, but right now her character is too… full of hope and joy, I guess.

I suppose it’s easy to be happy about undeath if your body is pristine alabaster instead of falling apart and rotting.

When Voss says that she’ll speak on behalf of the Forsaken at the council, she says that she won’t lead them because she has another in mind. She spends 8.3 trying to push Calia toward accepting leadership. If you really want Calia’s number 1 fan to become President of Lordaeron…

Calia will be the ruin of the Forsaken, how could she even understand them? She is nothing like them and unfit to rule them. She will turn the forsaken into light hippies and make them uncool the same way WoW did the Night elves.

I bet she would even rename the forsaken into “the forgiven” or something like that. No no no, my undead shadow priest will never follow such a travesty!!

4 Likes

Calia Menethil, the fairy princess, bringer of happiness and glitter.

May she shine eternal. :rofl:

They’re trying to do some rightful kingdom stuff here, bring healing to the Forsaken, etc. However it just shows how much Blizz doesn’t understand both the Horde AND the Forsaken. Calia is not a true Forsaken, never been mind dominated by the Lich King, never been twisted against her will, never faced the horror of her own existence. Everything she has ever had was handed to her, she even chose to be undead. You can’t make an Alliance character the leader of a Horde race, it just doesn’t work.

7 Likes

Light Lady watch over you?

You beat me to it!