I love Calia but

The forsaken are going to be renamed into “the embraced” or maybe “The super special people that everyone likes”.

Sorry for the sidebar, but (in-game) can an alliance character learn more about the horde council? Or are you referencing elements currently on the PTR

Off topic story time. I was lucky enough to get the name “sparkles” for my jedi consular on swtor at launch. And I loved it, she was a cold hearted murderer that some how the jedi couldnt sense and even made her a hero. Sadly when they did the server merges they forced a name change on her, rotten redacted, anywho the point is:

Sparkle can be an evil name if we want it to.

It’s also the name of a movie, two actually, inspired by The Supremes.

Just a little useless trivia. :smiley:

Would be nice if Calia marches into forsaken lands and announces she will now rule them only for an angry mob to drag her through the mud and dirt before publicly executing her by beheading all to the cheers of forsaken onlookers.

3 Likes

Burn Calia next years wickerman festival.

1 Like

That stings a bit, you meanie!

great Jedi pun in bold there, Fel!

PTR. Alliance doesn’t get anything beyond Anduin saying that they’re forming a council, so for anything more specific than Baine and Thrall being on it, you have to play Horde.

1 Like

Thanks Kyveli

100% intended. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1/2 the calories and tasteless too.

2 Likes

Calia is the rightful heir. Sylvanas is just a usurper.

1 Like

But is she gluten free and non-GMO?

But who is Calia siding with ? Alliance or horde ??

Shes is Alliance but the faction she will lead is horde so… :thinking:

Good Idea! Why not just make Calia into like Arthas. That way the Lightforged Undead wouldn’t be a thing. XD

Hey, I got an idea. We could call her…

/em makes a grandiose gesture

“Gold Experience Requiem”

Eh? Eh…?

“Lightforged undead” doesn’t even make sense. The Light creates life itself, it doesn’t create the mockery of life that is undeath.

1 Like

Light doesn’t create life, preserves/heals it. But doesn’t create.

Lillian Voss would be the better leader honestly. Heck Koltira Deathweaver if it has to be an elf would be pretty neat. I feel like Calia is kinda a spit in the face for say…Forsaken Holy Priests who have to WORK through the psychological torment of their power rejecting them and causing them pain everytime they use it. Like straight up if Calia ordered my Forsaken Priest to do something she’d probably flip her off and I’ve always imagined my Forsaken priest as one of the rare friendly faces of the Forsaken.