I logged out in 10 minutes

When I saw heirlooms cost 2k justice points.

4 Likes

Yep, I regret not buying them for badges. That would have been a whole lot cheaper.
2h weapon costs 3500.

The problem is I want them and now I cant really get them. So I probably wont log back in. Rip me not getting them before prepatch.

1 Like

Old cost was 65 emblems, so 65 bosses or less?
Now in JP a boss gives what, 18? Meaning 195 bosses to slay…

1/3 the farm rate. Halfhearted prepatch woes.

unlucky man,cu in release,you will survive

so…you dont have a main or something?

i guess im the only one that got burnt out in Wotlk. This just makes me not want to play cata.

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting us know

4 Likes

get the honor ones they are faster to get. you wont have the chest but its better than none

the cost of heirlooms is appropriate for how quickly you gain them in level 85 dungeons

2k+ JP will come fairly quickly, once Cata goes live.

Seems like a lot of people keep forgetting it’s still pre-patch.

The cost is based on lvl 85, not 80. I understand there’s nothing to do right now in Cata but that content is for later.

Yes you can. It’s called running dungeons and doing dailies. It’s exactly what you had to do before to get BoA gear

Dont worry. 2more days and cata is out. JP are easy af to farm at 85. Xou will get looms faster than in wotlk.

It probably won’t make you feel better, but the normal heroic dungeons give like 18-20 JP per boss I think. Still an insane grind. If you’re close to being able to afford one, that might be a route you can take.

The regular heroics can be absolutely obliterated right now.