I literally can't log in - am I just dumb?

-no, wrong password.
-no, wrong password.
-prove you aren’t a robot with this hard test thing.
-prove you aren’t another robot with another hard test thing.
-alright then: Enter Your Authenticator Code

Open then “Authenticator” app on my phone for the first time in what feels like forever.

"Whoops! This app is expiring! Download the something something to continue protecting your account. "

-Download the something something app.

-Nothing in the Something Something app replaces the Authenticator’s function.

???

I’m I literally too dumb to login?

???

2 Likes

Yes you are

1 Like

I had this issue to due to the new and old app. you will have deautherize you athunticator then log normal. Delete old athunticator app, log in to new app. Then reautherize authenticator. its apian. Or just leave authenticator off I also did that.

1 Like

Maybe try something that doesn’t involve technology. Maybe a coloring book would work for you.

1 Like

glad my physical authenticator works just fine… got it when cata launched.

1 Like

No, I’ve gone through the same crudolla! Frustration levels are a witch. Sorry you’re having to do this when all you want to do is play!

In the new Battlenet app, which now includes the stand aolone authenticator app along with other feartures, tap on your name at the very top which brings up a menu type of screen. Third item down is the Authenticator, so tap on that.

You should either see an authenticator request there to approve if you are trying to login and it’s asking for your authenticator approval, or can tap on Enter Code Manually to have it generate a code you can type in.

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’d look at the threads in CS about this. If their instructions don’t help from the existing threads, make a new one and people can help! They’re pretty good at this.

This is step one. After you get the new app, you’ll be able to login.

I wasn’t able to double post, but 5 seconds after posting this the game just let me in without even prompting me to log in at all. I did nothing.

I’m guessing Verizon is involved somewhere.

Ok lets start from the beginning , did you plug in the power cable ?

Love that show, it is sad how many people aren’t aware of it