I liked BFA’s story - AMA

As above. /10chars

2 Likes

How does it feel to live without a brain? I’m joking.

14 Likes

What was your favorite part?

What, if any, was a part you did not like?

2 Likes

My favourite part was the Zandalari story and Talanji’s arc. That whole continent might be my favourite in all WoW. But more broadly, I love how varied the lore is this xpac.

I did not like how close Sylvanas’ stint as Warchief resembled Garrosh’s so closely.

11 Likes

How inebriated are you?

10 Likes

Wha? drools

3 Likes

Statement: I enjoyed the story too until night elven dark rangers.

3 Likes

Blink twice if you are held hostage.

36 Likes

Me too I like it

1 Like

Did you already hate Sylvanas before the expansion started?

1 Like

No, but I do now. But I feel like that means Blizzard has been successful. I think Sylvanas has always been more villain than anti-hero and this expansion’s goal was to stress how bad she really is. Did it hit every mark? No. Am I as keen to take her on next xpac as I was to take on Arthas or Kil’jaeden? Yup.

11 Likes

I’m not as think as you drunk I am.

Were you paid to do this?

3 Likes

Also, how much?

Was it part of your salary at Blizzard, or did you get a bonus?

1 Like

Is everything ok at home?

2 Likes

One of my issues with BfA, that is shared with others, is BfA feels like two expansions shoved into one. I have three questions, but they’re all basically asking to elaborate on that one central idea.

• Do you feel like it was “two expansions shoved into one”?
  • What do you think of the narrative pacing of BfA’s story beats?
  • Do you feel like the Old God plot was woven well into the Faction War plot?
1 Like

Are we the baddies?

2 Likes

Just curious then, why is Khadgar not accepting summon? Afk…?

We are led to believe he wanted no part in the faction war. No problems there. Seems like the dust has settled on the “faction war”

pre patch at the very start seemed to be the closest thing to a war btw.

For someone with such a devotion to saving Azeroth he seems awfully silent in this part of the so called story.

How can you continue playing Horde after the expansion undermined all Horde themes, races and characters?

7 Likes

HEARESY, BATTLE BROTHERS, HEARESY!..

Oh wait, wrong IP.

I only played in the beta, but I liked the regular questing in Zandalar and Kul Tiras, what little I managed to complete. The questing/exploring part of the game has never really let me down even when other aspects of it did.

1 Like