I like to see Blizzard make San'layn Elves

kael’thas in shadowlands is a venthyr like blood elf he uses blood orbs. so its possible he comes back as the new leader of quelthalas and of the undead and of the sanlayn and sylvanas comes back to along with the other loyal quelthalas people who died.

1 Like

I’d rather have vampirates.

1 Like

How about we leave some things as NPCs

even better undead elves basically it would be all the elves of quelthalas who died who became undead or were made into vampire like blood elf sorta like kael’thas is on all the images of him in shadowlands with kaelthas coming back as the leader sylvanas as his ranger general I mean 90% of the elves did die so if they came back from the shadowlands as vampirelike you get your san’layn you get dark rangers cause red eyes it be awesome.

I want them to incorporate a proper sub-race system.

And then Allied races can be new races.

There’s a megathread for this here:

But if we’re talking customization instead of an AR this is probably the place.

3 Likes

Ya vampires would be great and I was looking at dnd beast I want a undead druid option 4 undead sharknbear form from dnd

San’layn Elves got to have a Gothic look to them , so they can look apart from the other elves .

be a belf join the venthyr

Only if the Alliance version is something equally as sought after and not designed by the interns while the devs are out enjoying a round of beers.

horde get vamp elves

alliance gets mecha-horses

2 Likes

lightbound undead. calia leading them

We need Scarlet Witch in here going: NO MORE ELVES

1 Like

Stop right there, criminal scum! Nobody steals abilities from troll druids on MY watch!

1 Like

I think San’layn have wings on their back to make them fly . Turning into bats would be nice too .

1 Like

I appreciate you quite a bit :slight_smile:

If this is another customization thread for San’layn, here’s my contribution:

Not encouraging spam or anything, but yeah technically AR and customization are two different things so I might as well bring it up. Though if people consider this spam and want to move to my thread and argue for or against it, that’s alright too, I just ask that people be respectful in sharing their opinions. I might not agree with them, but in a fantasy game where things like this are in debate and just a matter of preference, I’m not going to put anyone down for it or request that people don’t share said opinions (again so long as they’re doing it nicely!)

4 Likes

Seriously no more elf races please.

1 Like

I would love San’lyn, but I think it would be better if it was done as a customization option for Belves instead of an AR. Even as an elf lover, I think we’ve gotten enough elf races added. It would be a nice balance in the customizations since they are ruining Void Elves with the High Elf option.

Eep, I forgot about that. I should’ve linked that instead.

I might steal that idea for my forest troll thread btw, thanks :wink:

1 Like

:clap:

They’re still better than purple blood elves.