I know where the Ducks of Azeroth are at

On the other side of Azeroth :smiley:

That’s why they don’t exist yet because alliance and horde has yet to travel on the other side

7 Likes

WoW 9.0: The Dark Side of the Duck.

7 Likes

The most suspicious thing is that rubber ducks exist. So someone somewhere has seen a duck before and they’re hiding it from us.

Could be the next expansion! World of Warcraft: The Quackening :duck:

12 Likes

Dragons and unicorns exist, ducks may be the mythical creatures of WoW. They may also have gone extinct, instead of dinosaurs

1 Like

The truth is…ducks are delicious, and Pandaria was along their traditional migration route.

We’d be sorry, but…ducks are delicious.

4 Likes

Well the other day while I was driving, a momma duck attempted to cross the high way with about 7 ducklings, oh the carnage :frowning:

Wait, there’s no ducks? WTF have I been bbqing all this time then…

1 Like

The ducks of Azeroth are the true power in the universe. The Titans, the Void Lords, every power, every faction, all, all, are ultimately controlled by the ducks. Know all that speculation about what entity actually told Vol’jin to make Sylvanas Warchief? It was a duck. We are all mere playthings of the ducks.

1 Like

This is horrifying. I wish you hadn’t posted it. My night is ruined now.

2 Likes

The ducks control everything, RNG, crashes, server downtime. Ducks.

You’re a quack.

1 Like

Umm what other side?

#azerothisflatwakeupsheep

3 Likes

careful now, next thing ya know…

We get duck people as AR, who are lead by a duck man who wears no pants and is called
Maffy Duck.

What he meant was that the ducks were made of a tungsten alloy so now his car is in shambles.

3 Likes

or that the duck and ducklings turned out to be a Unknown SCP that can trying to run them over.

they teleport in the car for either a ride or to eat the careless driver as it is converted suddenly into bread.

This seems like a good a place as any to renew the clarion call by the masses that has been repeated for years for Blizz to finally add duck critters, duck pets, and duck hunter pets, to the game, and also their mechanical versions.

And of course, a large yellow rubber ducky style mount.

:duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:

/moo :cow:

2 Likes

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again.

We don’t see any ducks in Azeroth because it’s duck season.

That’s One long duck season…

That explains global warming. It’s those darn ducks!

found the duck