I just waited 15 minutes to do a heroic that was over in 90 seconds

The first boss was dead before I even phased in. The second boss was being fought while I was fighting with the first trash pack. I died going to get the loot from the first boss, and had to just wait, because the last boss was being killed.

No loot from the other bosses.

This is going to be a toiling next 88 days.

5 Likes

Last night I was in an LFR where the visuals and number spam from one person were making it lag to holy hell for the entire team. The screen just blinked different still images w/ god awful sounds and then the boss was just dead on the floor.

This is such an absurdity, and only a segment of players are ‘that powerful’, the rest of us are getting brick walled in SoO despite putting in hours to upgrading gems, accumulating a high thread count, etc.

8 Likes

fRoGgErS dOnT aFfEcT yOuR pErSoNaL eXpErIeNcE :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

7 Likes

Can’t even say “What are you complaining for, just enjoy your free loot”

Wouldn’t it gets postmastered to you?

1 Like

Nope, because I didn’t have the 300% speed or whatever to get to the bosses.

I think this is the new farming method. My existence was just a means to an end.

If these guys can solo these dungeons, why not just do that and leave us “inferiors” to plod our way through the dungeons like they were designed to be, like primitive murlocs?

Because they need us, the 4 random people unlucky enough to be paired with these selfish fellows, to get their reward boxes for doing a random heroic dungeon.

1 Like