I hope we don't see Tyrande in Patch 8.2

This expansion is like the last oportunity to redeem night elves as a race, if they fail to do so here they will be pathetic forever. Tyrande must be present. I think some main night elf characters should be there since most of they are contemporary to Azshara.

23 Likes

do either Tyrande and Malfurion ever actually meet Azshara?
I think only Illidan met her.

They know of her and anyone with elven background has a bone to pick with her though.

Despite no two individuals having a greater relevance to Azshara’s story, would Tyrande and Malfurion redirect their focus and forces from Darkshore to deal with Azshara? Perhaps if it happens near and around Teldrassil and Darkshore. Just curious. I have no stakes either way. I suppose I could see them splitting up.

1 Like

To access her palace players have to get something called Rods of Suramar.

Let the speculation begin.

How the fresh hell does Alleria have more stock in the fight against Azshara than Tyrande? I hope we don’t see you in patch 8.2.

31 Likes

Haha! Spoken as a Human Paladin Male.

1 Like

First of all - it’s Male Human Paladin.

Secondly, how exactly does that apply to the trope? You know Male Human Paladin isn’t whatever happens to vex you at the time, right?

22 Likes

Malfurion has an utterly forgetable meeting with Azshara during Cata.

1 Like

Well you guys are the punching bags within the Official Forums pretty much.

Kind of sucks being a Meme of a Joke within the Community.

That is if the Horde doesn’t retake Darkshore again. Because all of that Threaten on leaving the Alliance over some Shore instead of something like Ashenvale would probably make Tyrande feel more of hypocrite plus already unlikeable as she is now.

1 Like

You must be new here. Also, this isn’t really an argument, and it doesn’t answer my question at all.

Ah crap, my server too…

It will never not be strange to me that they just casually threw one of the most influential characters in WoW into a blink and you’ll miss it quest.

6 Likes

Well to answer your first question. When was the Last time Alleria did anything at all in this Expansion aside of Battle for Lordaeron and of course just siting on a boat just handing out Updates and stuff.

Kind of sad really. Warcraft 2 Character is now a Prop than doing something relevant that is related to something of the Void or just give Void Elves some Lore that isn’t just One Character name Umbric atleast something interesting going on.

1 Like

Why does one character being inactive mean that they deserve to be active in a fight where a more satisfying character should be used?

That’s like if during Legion, I said I’ve seen too much of Illidan, and I’d rather see Ji Firepaw on Argus. It really just sounds like you don’t like Tyrande so you decided to make a QQ post about it.

Besides, Alleria got a great chunk of 7.3 and the Void Elf quest to be active. I think she’ll manage sitting on the sidelines for Tyrande’s involvement.

This is crappy logic. That’s like saying we should see only DKs and no Paladins in Northrend because Arthas is undead.

20 Likes

tyrande of all people should be there, a mission, a dialogue,anything.
but she HAS to be there.
i understand kultirans being involved with it.
but if azshara dies, there has to be some nelf relevance.

15 Likes

If it’s a Night Elf thing, I don’t want Alleria inserting herself and/or Grizzlecheeks into it. If it’s an Alliance thing, I couldn’t care less who the front runner is.

1 Like

So you want the person that Azshara wanted to be her successor some day… not show up at all?

Tyrande and Azshara have a history. It would be like saying you didn’t want Malfurion getting involved in the plot with Xavius back in Legion.

18 Likes

How many times have we seen Tyrande like the One million Time?

If there’s going to be some Night Elf Relevance atleast have some Night Elf Characters that people like.

Example Maiev Shadowsong, Shandris, and etc besides having Malfurian or Tyrande doing the same old thing again and again.

1 Like

Azshara visited Tyrande in her palaces cells during the war of the ancients. (Tyrande got kidnapped by Xavius’ goons while the Satyr boi went for round 2 with Malfurion).

Azshara was hoping to sway Tyrande to her side, even make the high priestress her successor (which pissed off Vashj, who was also present). However Tyrande refused.

12 Likes

Stop visiting Darnassus and you will stop seeing her a million times.

Legion and BFA are the first expansions where Tyrande has major roles in the plot. Her only real screen time in Cata was a dungeon boss in End Time, and a NPC in the WoE dungeon. She made cameos in MoP and was a no show in WoD.

11 Likes

Human imagination or potential never stops to amaze me…

Lets remove from the Story one of the FEW persons alive that know a bit about Azshara and how we may deal with her, let us IGNORE all the elves that has a beef with WotA and Azshara and use JAINA and Vereesa both creatures that Have nothing do to with our favorite sexy tentacle naga witch.

15 Likes

azshara tried to steal her ships and also, probably is going to sunk the kultiran fleet.

but i do agree with you, tyrande has to be there.

1 Like