I Hope This Is The Nightelf Heritage Armor

Night Elf Sun and Moon armor sets datamined in Patch 10.0.5. Although the cat mount has it, the armor set on the Night Elf NEEDS a circular glaive on its back, as well as being able to wield a massive circular glaive weapon

New Sun and Moon Warden Sets Datamined in Patch 10.0.5 PTR - Wowhead News

It’s the first and only armor set in the entire history of World of Warcraft that actually stands out, with resolution textures high enough to distinguish between what is cloth, leather, mail, and plate steel

As an added plus, it’s modeled after an NPC lore hero, the Warden, Miev Shadowsong from Warcraft 3, which is also a first for World of Warcraft armor sets, being able to look like an NPC lore hero

Why don’t you take the concept of Dragon riding customization Blizzard, and apply it to all 700+ mounts, including World Quests all across Azeroth

This Warden mount, when the collection is all said and done, becomes as standard as choosing between Guild Tabard designs, and flicking through the library, just because it’s there, is a ridable Mountain Giant

Hunter Pets, Warlock Demons, Shaman Elementals, Death Knight Pets, an emaciated bone and stone Mountain Giant of old, all with Dragon Riding customization options

And Mario 64-like bunny ear drops like the Christmas Santa hat

When your innovative, it keeps things fresh, rather than doing the same leveling grind 12 times over for each class, doing all of the dungeon runs over and over

Dragonflight, like Shadowlands, by itself is boring

Adding reputation to quest rewards is an interesting touch, but not incentive enough to have anything rewarding - do the quest, here’s your green and green gear options, it’s not an upgrade, so sell it for meaningless gold

Now that your level 70, grind out all of the Dragonflight daily reset quests - Shadowlands 2.0 - until your finally exalted with reputation quartermaster Renown, to be able to use anything even remotely qualified as epic, and the only stand out thing with that is if there’s’ a mount to be offered, otherwise, it’s just not worth it

Overall ilvl doesn’t go up very much, for what is significant ilvl in appearance, as it feels like I’m able to down mobs quicker, but then I log back in, and it feels like I’m back to square One

You get me with that Marge Simpson wanting to become a cop, and then the daily monotony is repetitive and boring

On my second alt, someone in a dungeon run literally had to tell me that the 6 Dragon Riding vigor is in fact bind on account, provided One go over and unlock it again with all the coins in the inventory window, instead of just being all 6 vigor on the UI screen when I mount up on an alt

The level 60-70 dungeons are just outdoor zones chock full of trash mobs, why not just level boring-like Outside?

The level 70 dungeons are pretty cool, graphically, musically

But it kind of feels like a fish walking into the Krusty Krab as if it were Blizzard Entertainment, and addressing the World of Warcraft team, saying: “hey guys, did you just blow in from stupid town?”

Massive kudos and props for the upcoming Trading Post and an actual yearly release calendar, this company, actually communicating with the player base? OMG!

If I were a Shaman, I’d want to be the 4 elemental Tauren boss in Vault of the Incarnates, morphing into a Mountain Giant tank

If I were Dragon Riding, I should be able to falcon swan dive and cause massive aoe damage, crashing into Azeroth

If I were Dragon Riding, I should be able to expel and evaporate my vigor, and because of the insane 860%+ speeds, I’ve opened up a portal hole in the space time continuum, and traveled to time zones of old and future, and the Plains are covered in Snow, and Azure is soaked in autumn leaves

Quest reward windows should have a disenchant option for the gear, as well as inscription grinding down of the mats button

The .API systems aren’t smart enough to invest all of this time and effort, doing the heroic, mythic, mythic+ and raids, to then get a chance of receiving the same exact piece of unnecessary gear, trying to advance just one character

Whenever I check MMO Champion and WoW Head, and see that Echo has downed mythic Vault of the Incarnates, I’m like: "ok cool, that’s the latest ilvl gear, the main tank, with His WoW armory profile, is clearly decked on in all ilvl 408 purples, and I’ll just wait for that next casual thing where I can PvP in community battlegrounds and the next Zereth Mortis thing to collect the purples - but why then sub at all, if it’s not encaging?

Plot and story lore wise, It, Dragonflight, kind of gives off Mists of Pandaria vibes, with the Mists lowered and We just go there

But Shadowlands plot and story lore wise, there’s nothing there at all

The WoW: Dragonflight trailer showed a stone giant climbing a pillar, lowers the mists, and then falls, and then once playing Dragonflight, these WoW dungeon bosses and mobs have this dialogue, [Shadowlands 2.0 dungeons], that in no way makes any sense to the overall hierarchy of the plot, story, and lore

Once in a blue moon, throughout the Dragonflight zones, I’ll stumble across this stone, that tries speaking to me, like the Legend of Zelda stones, in this foreign Zereth Mortis-like language, thinking to myself: “aha, now I’ve stumbled upon something fun”, but I digress, I’m sadly mistaken

“By the end of Dragonflight, You’ll find out why your there”

Ok, but what’s menacing and engaging about this? What encourages me to log in, and save Azeroth from that next big threat?

With the Dragon Soul cinematic trailer and the counsel collection of Dragon Aspects, as soon as Ysera turns and rotates Her head, the adrenaline pumps, and You just knew that sheet was about to go down

Maybe at the END of Dragonflight, We find out that We’re the Dragon problem, and that We’re the bosses that need to die, as everything then reawakens as a new dream in patch 11.0; I’ve done the entire Dragonflight campaign on this Hunter, and all quests for Dragonflight loremaster (without spoiling the campaign quest endline part)

In general though, it feels like a CHEAP way for modern Blizzard, to write off all the older ancient NPC lore heroes that actually have plot, story, and lore; Arthas turning into a whisp in Shadowlands, Sylvanas staying put there, and now with Dragonflight, Malfurion Stormrage fading away too

With Shadowlands 2.0 with Dragonflight, it feels like the Dragon Aspects are moving into a similar direction, where all the leaders of the Dragon Aspects die, the Helm of Wills 2.0 comes into play, with the new Jailer 2.0, and the overall community, just refusing that WoW: Shadowlands is considered World of Warcraft canon creed in plot, story, and lore

The modern WoW team can then do away with all of the ancient and old, writing their own thing, Mike Ybarra being the CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, and Activision-Blizzard being bought out by Microsoft, World of Warcraft can then go free to play and/or subscription offered on Xbox Live

It’s not to sound overtly critical, with where World of Warcraft is heading, but with the state that it’s in, and then there’s just this Night Elf armor, a future release calendar for the year for the game, an upcoming Trading Post, and Chris Metzen back on the team as creative adviser?

Why not just have hired Him back on since before Shadowlands where the game design meeting happens like this:

Steve Danuser: how about the Helm of Wills
Chris Metzen: No dude

Jeff Kaplan was the game director for WoW: Wrath of the Lich King and Overwatch 1, and those were the best incarnations of Blizzard games to date, You guys should higher Him back on as well

If there’s no menacing Death Wing Neltharion and Arthas Lich King laying siege to Azeroth in the new expansion pack trailer, it doesn’t work, because Horde and Alliance can group up together and aren’t in essence enemy factions, which in itself from plot, story, and lore, is boring - it does help with faster dungeon queue times however

Quests rewards could include decorations and doo dads, that Players can use to spray graffiti all over Azeroth; help the Tuskarr in Dragonflight, and the quest reward includes a child tuskarr on ice skates that wasn’t in the local fishing pond before

From a leveling alt perspective, Shadowlands and Dragonflight, with the later, rather than grind 1 character 12 times over for 12 different classes, then grind those to exalted reputation renown for the epic purple gear, why not provide Us an alt leveling incentive, if nothing more, than for transmog sets, in that, we’ve helped the Tuskarr, and now We get Tuskarr tusk swords and fish daggers, ice skate mounts, and a sealion aquatic mounts, for those leveling alts

Every World of Warcraft expansion pack has a history of, once You’ve grinded out that exalted reputation, the epic purples are going to be replaced by quest greens in the next expansion pack

For myself, My entertainment in the game could come from the PvP battlegrounds, but when I ding max level 70, the vendor offers ilvl 340, which is a significant undercut to what’s currently available, having dinged max level 70, having acquired the current gear through dungeon grinding in regular and heroic, and that’s as capped out as I can go, as I’ve gone as far as 11 other classes stationed in the first Dragonflight zone inn, unlocked the 6 vigor at the vendor on all of the alts, and gotten all of the flight points on those one of each class 11 alts, just for the casual rested XP dungeon queue grinds

Linkin Parks lyrics: “pushed as far as I can go…”

Which is just this level 70 hunter, 11 times over: not grinding out the reputation for the gear or dungeon grinding, 11 times more boring

Update the Grand Expedition Yak mount to have modern level 70 gear

Update all 100 reputations to have modern rewards; Valliance Keep in Northrend, has a Nerubian spider mount, for its new reputation reward

And place the dungeon quests at the entrance to Cataclysm, Warlords of Draenor, Legion, Shadowlands, and Dragonflight dungeons, without having to do the entirety of the zone quests first, just to get the full on dungeon experience

The introduction to Warlords of Draenor and Shadowlands, including the cutscene to the Culling of Stratholme, should be skippable by this point, without having to witness the dialogue, as if One does the Shadowlands intro, the silly stinky Tauren gets His lines stuck in your heads with having had so many alts: “…for the Jailer”, who had turned out to be the least threating enemy in all of Azeroth and the biggest let down

The new Trading Post could have new vendor reputation items based in the 100 factions that the Player is exalted with, on top of the various quartermasters throughout Azeroth, just to make it more universal mainstream in One location

Every second Tuesday of the month, and It, The Trading Post, could rotate by expansion pack, that a new and different NPC shows up, clearly Panderan, offering up the Mists of Pandaria goodies

Collect everything in game and the WoW Trading Card Game spectral tiger mount shows up

And more Dragon Glyph coins to collect for all 700+ mounts, different by one of 12 class colors, like Bananas, in Donkey Kong 64, that We collect; random path collection of them along the Elwynn Forest road, I’m a Hunter, I’m green in dungeons and raids, so I get green mount glyph - “banana” - coins to collect; random bushel in the back of a cave and a mine

Alot of options here to make things a lot less boring, alt and casual friendly, and be much more Plot, Lore, and Story canon focused to make the overall game interesting and keep the player base audience engaged

Rather than the end of the Dragonflight loremaster campaign and beep censored beep without spoiling It, we could go here, or there, and this or that could be the next thing that happens

As it doesn’t keep Us on Our toes, while We keep playing these Lion King Scar-like guessing games

Gear used to matter in Classic, in quest rewards and even vendors if One could somehow even afford them without a friendly donation or an alt, as Retail just adds more useless gold to the overall wallet

A part of what made the original Classic(s) WoW so much fun were the random spoofs and easter eggs, like the Hidden quest, It’s A Secret To Everybody, and the dwarf in Blackrock Mountain for the Blackrock Depths key

Easter Eggs in modern WoW: Dragonflight can be a frozen squirrel just out of reach for an acorn, in Azure Ice Age, and fishing up a Pineapple from under the sea

And the further along One is in fishing and reputation renown, the further the options to fish up new and different things, like Squidward, with the most disgruntled looking depressed face, saying: “you caught me, congratulations”

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time had it in the fishing pond, RNG pulling up a rare Hylian eel

New things to collect and fish up can be an orca whale and a baby shark and a murloc, like the WoW Wrath Classic tuskarr fishing pet comes into retail, because it’s on the WoW bind on account, and gets overtly excited, because You’ve just snagged up something big, and helps you with His tuskarr strength to pull in the latest catch of the Day

Rather than just profession skill up instant cooking, One can drop the bonfire and fish up new Hunter pets to collect through that Way, and Druids when shape shifted, could get unique quests by talking to animals and critters, receiving new glyph forms as a result

Modern WoW can be fun, by adding the Hidden Mount next new thing discord, but once it’s found, everyone’s got it, and it’s no longer fun, as it’s just like Weak Aura addons and PTR testing and watching the game over social media on Twitch, as once the new boss and raid is downed, everyone knows how to do it

I’m giving you, Your new Heritage armor, for a new and better Blizzard Entertainment, please wear it with honor, pride, and prestige

Its for the trading post. We don’t know the heritage armor yet since they’re working on orc and human ones

2 Likes

I hope its not. Its datamined Trading post. And its better be Cosmetic type and nor armor type. Cause I know I want few NE with that. And my Shammy with the Blood Troll one

1 Like