I hope this is the future of Timewalking, would love to see all Legacy Raids made relevant in Retail WoW

It feels criminal that the last Timewalking Raid added was Firelands in 2019 (Patch 8.2.5)

This MOP Remix is making up for that, but I hope it doesn’t stop there. I missed out on MOP - Legion (thanks college) and would love to experience those Raids without 1 shotting bosses.

3 Likes

Imagine time walking lasts the whole season, you can do the old raids for current power level gear.

And I like the progression track. Could be an experiment for future wow.

3 Likes

There is some redundancy with Classic: if there was Timerunning for Vanilla/BC it would be nowhere near as interesting.

If Blizzard does Timerunning again for the The War Within lull they will likely do Warlords of Draenor instead. Maybe with some actual endgame content.

1 Like

a finished WoD? Don’t give me hope

2 Likes

I like the idea of what this could mean for “Timewalking.” Being that we now have the Bronze Dragonflight back at full power AND Many of the Infinite Dragonflight on our side I would love to see “Timewalking” weeks also result in “Timerunning” Months where similar events to the upcoming MoP Remix, we travel through different explanations with a “Twist” for cosmetics and chances to earn sets / mounts we may have missed - recolored or not. It would be a really cool way of getting old players AND new players to experience past expansions without “Chromie Time” where people just blitz through lvls until they hit the current expansion.

1 Like

Imagine if they did a classic timerunning month so people who started playing retail after Cata can see the world how it once was with updated models

Classic Questing and Zones pre cata with Dragonriding and current talent system? ARE YOU MAD!? I LOVE THIS IDEA!