I hope saul Ascend procs his way to winning the cup

I want to say this game is bad but I don’t think it is. Just a few crazy things, how is that competitive?

2 Likes

such gigachads i’m ngl i never thought i’d see a ww in top 8

also hpal??? holyyyy next week they’re going 1st place

they’re all cracked

who can hate on buddies against all odds who stick with their specs when their trash tier

8 Likes

I’m not hating on anyone, I’m sure they are all awesome. That doesn’t change the fact that ascend proc is cringe AF.

Ww and enh can 1 shot if you don’t react in .3 seconds.

5 Likes

it is so troll

It’s really nice seeing some new faces and comps playing. Actually not fast forwarding to the end of every match for once.

how did they do? i missed it.

They won their series, I’m not being a troll when I say I hope they win the cup.

Agreed, I just think ascend proc getting every CD from a team or killing in .5 sec isn’t competitive.

1 Like

lets go. what did they end up playing? i know they have a warrior, ww, enh.

WW, Enh, Hpal

im just going to watch the rerun later.

Where can I watch the vod

starts right at the 3rd game, which is when the one shot OP is talking about happened.

one shot happens like 2:45 into that 3rd game

sweet sweet oneshot.

Wonder if it’ll get nerfed because it was broadcasted on the official Warcraft channel and Blizzard is at least forced to watch in some way.

1 Like

well they haven’t nerfed boomkins yet or rogues, but seeing as its enh, probably lol.

i’m just watching waiting for them to play again.

1 Like

So can how many other specs? Shut up

Cant wait to see you spam the board with complaints about you being nerfed

Inb4 btw

Yeah because I’m a known spammer? Was this the worst attempt in history to be funny?

Did i say lmao? Or lol? No im serious